Jim Little and the TWU

AANOTOK

Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
If you guys are so pissed off at little Jimmy and the Totally Worthless Union, why are you not marching in front of his office or your local union hall. I see marches against AA and headquarters. I see marches in front of the courthouse in New York. And I see a bunch of whining and complaining on these boards about Little and the TWU. But damn, haven't seen one march on one local yet.

(disclaimer...not endorsing the TWU, just wondering when actions DO speak louder than words)

I ask my self the same. We have to be more active expressing our disgust.

If we can choose one to go between Little and Horton which one you will take out?

Tough decision but I will choose Little, he is failing representing me.

If you guys are so pissed off at little Jimmy and the Totally Worthless Union, why are you not marching in front of his office or your local union hall. I see marches against AA and headquarters. I see marches in front of the courthouse in New York. And I see a bunch of whining and complaining on these boards about Little and the TWU. But damn, haven't seen one march on one local yet.

(disclaimer...not endorsing the TWU, just wondering when actions DO speak louder than words)

Unfortunately ANY protest, whether it be oustide a courthouse, headquarters of companies, or union offices....It will have no effect on the end result.
Little and Co. are appointed. We have no say on their pay and benefit packages either, let alone having a say in their getting those positions.

Let's just focus our energies on getting replacing the TWU.

I actually tried to assemble a mob to tear down the union hall, but there were not any takers in the offer. I even pointed out that once we tore the doors off the hall and broke all the windows, there would be all the soda pop we could drink available. I forgot to mention the popcorn though. Maybe that would have swayed them.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts