Jim Little Quote

BOB, it's on page 34, section 2, paragraph one, line c. It says WE MEMBERS WILL "SACRIFICE" OUR "SHARE" OF WAGES AND BENEFITS TO THE COMPANY,SO THE TWU INTERNATIONAL OFFICERS WILL GET THEIR FAIR "SHARE" FOR "SACRIFICING" THE MEMBERS WAGES AND BENEFITS TO THE COMPANY.

Management has to be peeing themselves with laughter. Little writes the most hypocritical letter of the decade. Who does little think he is fooling? The membership knows he has made very substantial raises all the while dictating concessions. I suppose he is just thumbing his nose at the membership and chanting "I can't be e recalled, nananana"!!!

Made substantial raises? Would you please post that, also post how his raises are gained...thanks!

Their raises were for selling the worst concessions ever in the history of labor to the AA membership. :down: This chart don't lie! :shock:

Nightwatch:

Don't you think that all officers in the TWU/AA ATD should have taken the paycuts the rest of us did and then receive the whopping 1.5% raise?

I know how much you adore Little and Gless, but I don't think ANYONE in this union, MEMBER OR OFFICER should have RECEIVED A raise larger than 1.5%

Hopeful said:
Nightwatch:

Don't you think that all officers in the TWU/AA ATD should have taken the paycuts the rest of us did and then receive the whopping 1.5% raise?

I guess they did take a cut on their un-reported AA salary. You know the one that is really a bribe.

Let's see what percentage of the raise the amfa national officers receive after the extension vote at South West....!

Will any of you wanabees post the details..???????? B)

------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
Let's see what percentage of the raise the amfa national officers receive after the extension vote at South West....!

[post="181581"][/post]​

AMFA National officers make a percentage of the average AMFA represented AMT's salary. Articlw VI, Section 11 (page 25).

AMFA CONSTITUTION

AMFAofficerpay.gif

Rusty said:
Amfa National officers make a percentage of the average AMFA represented AMT's salary.

AMFA CONSTITUTION

View attachment 1915
[post="181584"][/post]​

Just as I said Rusty, Be sure and post the information when it becomes available. Based off of percentages Delle and company are due a raise. What about McCormick? How will he fare in this? What formula is in place for the Manager of the amfa? Please do tell, you know it is an "Honor bestowed upon him" to sign his name to their contracts..... :D

------------------------------

HighSS, obviously you have trouble with math. I will try and spell it out for you. If SWA represents say 10% of the AMFA represented employees and they get a 1$ raise, then those effected outside of SWA National officers will get a 10 cent raise. When we at AA become AMFA, those same National officers will take a pay cut, guess why that is???

Rusty said:
HighSS, obviously you have trouble with math. I will try and spell it out for you. If SWA represents say 10% of the AMFA represented employees and they get a 1$ raise, then those effected outside of SWA National officers will get a 10 cent raise. When we at AA become AMFA, those same National officers will take a pay cut, guess why that is???
[post="181598"][/post]​

It is not a matter of mathmatics, it is your willingness to post compensation of the International Twu Officers. Will you do the same for the amfa national officers on this issue...? And please, will you post the increase in compensation to be awarded McCormick...? You know, he is not a member of the amfa, but manages the business of the amfa! There must be some benifit to him for the " Honor bestowed upon him" to sign his name to their contracts. :huh:

What is the formula for McCormick..?????

--------------------------------------
Where bargaing means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
It is not a matter of mathmatics, it is your willingness to post compensation of the International Twu Officers. Will you do the same for the amfa national officers on this issue...? And please, will you post the increase in compensation to be awarded McCormick...? You know, he is not a member of the amfa, but manages the business of the amfa! There must be some benifit to him for the " Honor bestowed upon him" to sign his name to their contracts. :huh:

What is the formula for McCormick..?????
[post="181603"][/post]​

McCormick, is contracted to AMFA kinda like Art luby is to the twu. We contract out our administration to save money to be put to better use such as promoting our Craft and Class.

I think I see your point though. If American Airlines would pay international officer and help with Administration cost such as they do with Gless and others to the the tune of 3.1 million, then they could make a butt load more cash, right??? :up:

3.1 million in company paid UBP

Rusty said:
McCormick, is contracted to AMFA kinda like Art luby is to the twu. We contract out our administration to save money to be put to better use such as promoting our Craft and Class.

I think I see your point though. If American Airlines would pay international officer and help with Administration cost such as they do with Gless and others to the the tune of 3.1 million, then they could make a butt load more cash, right??? :up:

3.1 million in company paid UBP
[post="181606"][/post]​

So I may assume with your reply at this point the question regarding McCormick's increase in compensation is not known. Can I be confident within the coming weeks that you will provide the information?

....Just curious ;)

--------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:

[post="181581"][/post]​

Their salaries are directly tied to the memberships salaries unlike the twu's intl salary is tied to the amount of membership dues. BTW...When AA gets AMFA, this year or next, AMFA National officers will most likely be taking a paycut due to our lower wages.