Joe Biden Threatens Trump

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
5ab3b54e1f0000260616b256.jpeg

A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, ‘I can grab a woman anywhere, and she likes it,’ ” Biden said during a speech at the University of Miami, according to ABC News. “They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said ‘no.’ I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.’ ”

“I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life,” Biden continued. “I’m a pretty [darn] good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest SOB in the room.”

5a983081aae6051e008b46b9-750-375.jpg

Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

True....Biden doesn't have the money to buy the same high quality goon that Trump can buy. Because Trump is a bully and a coward. I'd guess it's pretty easy to say he'd win....how many secret service agents are around him? He's such a tough guy that he didn't even have the balls to tell Rex Tillerson to his face that he was fired. Used tweeter...the cowards way out.

Laughable isn’t it dude trump does it and he’s a bully and a coward
Obama does it and eh no big deal typical liberal double standard hypocrisy in action from one of the best at it.

"Shoe Leather" Joe Biden

biden-foot.jpg

He's kicking somebody's ass....as soon as he can remember the name.

Biden did not threaten Trump. What he said was "if we were in high school, I would want to take him out behind the building.and beat him up (or whatever physical violence he proposed. But, he prefaced the statement with "if we were in high school." Neither one of them has been in high school in the last 50 years. They are both past 70. Maybe we could get the fight sponsored by Depends--winner gets a lifetime supply.

Biden did not threaten Trump. What he said was "if we were in high school, I would want to take him out behind the building.and beat him up (or whatever physical violence he proposed. But, he prefaced the statement with "if we were in high school." Neither one of them has been in high school in the last 50 years. They are both past 70. Maybe we could get the fight sponsored by Depends--winner gets a lifetime supply.

Hypothetical threat.

Which is better....finding out from a note passed from another individual, or finding out via tweeter from our twit in chief?
What's the matter? Can't speak English? Using twitter is genius in that you don't need a self-proclaimed analyst to tell me what the President said. Wait until you wake up from this one: The Dumb-o-crats are claiming the victory on the budget. Little do they realized that they FUNDED the WALL!

Wanna learn something? The money for the military includes the Army Corp of Engineers that will build the wall. On behalf of the taxpayers, Thank-you.

Now continue to wallow in your ignorance and I'll pretend I give 2 F8%KS about your response:p

What's the matter? Can't speak English? Using twitter is genius in that you don't need a self-proclaimed analyst to tell me what the President said. Wait until you wake up from this one: The Dumb-o-crats are claiming the victory on the budget. Little do they realized that they FUNDED the WALL!

Wanna learn something? The money for the military includes the Army Corp of Engineers that will build the wall. On behalf of the taxpayers, Thank-you.

Now continue to wallow in your ignorance and I'll pretend I give 2 F8%KS about your response:p

PT Barnum was right.

Latest posts