Joe Biden Threatens Trump

Actually it would be a tweeter if you want to call him a twit you could probably then call Obama an ass kisser

He didn't read it on tweeter along with millions of others.

"I am told that General Mattis was travelling and in a meeting when an aide passed him a note telling him that the Pentagon had announced his replacement as head of Central Command. It was news to him -- he hadn't received a phone call or a heads-up from anyone at the Pentagon or the White House," Thomas E. Ricks reports.

You’re wasting your time dell no way in hell is he going to hold Obama responsible for anything

"I am told that General Mattis was travelling and in a meeting when an aide passed him a note telling him that the Pentagon had announced his replacement as head of Central Command. It was news to him -- he hadn't received a phone call or a heads-up from anyone at the Pentagon or the White House," Thomas E. Ricks reports.
Once again...he might have heard it from a note passed from an aide, but that is better than hearing it for the first time along with 50 million other people via tweeter.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-people-on-Twitter-called

I’m going to remain hopeful you are smarter than you appear on this

I can only go by the stuff that is on that site. They all appear to be twits. They have their twitter in chief with them.

Edited to add....why not try a google search to find out what party Obama or either Clinton represented. I read a lot of folks who refer to it as the "democrat party". If they can adopt their own name - I can adopt MY own name.

Last edited: