Judge Leaves Us Airways Pay Cuts Intact

WestCoastGuy:

CWA.net said: "Negotiations momentum has been lost because of management contracting-out demands..."

700UW Said: "Seems things just took a turn for the worse."

USA320pilot comments: "You're right. In fact, the company's latest proposal to the CWA is even worse. The pattern started by ALPA's RC4 continues for the AFA and the CWA. Take a hardline approach, negotiate with threats in the press, watch revenue go down, and witness the company's proposals get worse and worse."

WestCoastGuy said: "It seems to be moving more...buyouts now, wage demands getting less, 100% pay for vacations. They want to out source res that accepts buyouts, but CWA is addressing that issue. The counter proposals from the company seem to be getting better, not worse. Where is it worse than the first proposal?"

USA320Pilot comments: WestCoastGuy, I guess it's a matter pf perspective. If you look at the November 16 Term Sheet, (click here) for CWA term sheet, the parties have narrowed many of their differneces, but I base my comment on the CWA.net update.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
The article to start this topic indicated US Aiways Group Inc. CEO Bruce Lakefield said he believes that strike talk is simply part of what happens during contentious negotiations, but said such talk is liable to convince some travelers to use other airlines.
[post="202036"][/post]​

MY gosh don't you think everyone in here is old enough to read and comprehend an article without your mouth flapping in the wind?

USA320Pilot said:
WestCoastGuy:

CWA.net said: "Negotiations momentum has been lost because of management contracting-out demands..."

700UW Said: "Seems things just took a turn for the worse."

USA320pilot comments: "You're right. In fact, the company's latest proposal to the CWA is even worse. The pattern started by ALPA's RC4 continues for the AFA and the CWA. Take a hardline approach, negotiate with threats in the press, watch revenue go down, and witness the company's proposals get worse and worse."

WestCoastGuy said: "It seems to be moving more...buyouts now, wage demands getting less, 100% pay for vacations. They want to out source res that accepts buyouts, but CWA is addressing that issue. The counter proposals from the company seem to be getting better, not worse. Where is it worse than the first proposal?"

USA320Pilot comments: WestCoastGuy, I guess it's a matter pf perspective. If you look at the November 16 Term Sheet, (click here) for CWA term sheet, the parties have narrowed many of their differneces, but I base my comment on the CWA.net update.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="202135"][/post]​

Here you go again you say the offer is worse now and then in the next sentance say things are better and they have narrowed it down. Which is it? Or are you so into saving yourself and meddling in other employee matters that you are too, well you know, to know what you are saying.

A320 has a sickness. He just can't help himself. Maybe too much time in that little cockpit.

And I think that the unions are just even with Dr. Bonehead. Haven't heard from him in awhile though, maybe he's locked up somewhere in Bama. Also wouldn't just take the strike vote as normal posturing during negotiations. This rack and torture outfit running CCY is anything but normal.

USA320- Why should a judge be allowed to determine what airline employees are worth for an entire industry? Do you think he is so naive as to think that his decisions will not affect every airline? By enabling Lakefield, et. al. at the expense of labor, you set in motion events that effect every airline employee in the country. That is what the RC4 and the AFA see, but you are too blind. Niether you nor any USAir employee is entitled to grab their little bit of job security out of someone else's hide.

It's not about you.

Yeah, his sicknes is call reality...... try it, it makes things alot easier to understand and accept...

Latest posts

Back