June Flt Schedule

Henderfuzz

Senior
Mar 29, 2006
I just saw the Flt schd for June at DFW and on Sundays
we have only 3 flts to PHL only one of which is a mainline
flt. The first Dep. to Phl doesnt even leave till 1230.
AA has 3 mainline flts all leaving before our first flt.
We use to have a 8:20am Dep that was always full.
Isnt this the beginning of the very heavy summer travel.
What are they doing?
Also why do the schedulers feel the need to change the flights every month. This gets confusing and may be a factor
in our poor performance with the missed bags.
Leave the flights alone for a while.

mainline doesnt even SERVE houston. the worlds largest low cost carrier doesnt serve the fourth biggest city in the US. just crjs and scab E170s.

i figued it was relevant being that its the only other city in texas that us east flies to. sorry ill leave your topic now

It be nice to see mainline AC make a big return to US, but to my knowledge, the number of (mainline) AC will continue to shrink over the next year or so...correct?

It be nice to see mainline AC make a big return to US, but to my knowledge, the number of (mainline) AC will continue to shrink over the next year or so...correct?
Yes and no. There are, I think, about five more aircraft to be returned to the lessors in the summer, dropping the fleet to its lowest ebb. (A 757, an A320 and three 737s go back, I think.)

Then in November, US will accept the first two of 25 Embraer 190s on order, with one delivery each month through 2008. There are a further 32 190s on order, "subject to reconfirmation."

mainline doesnt even SERVE houston. the worlds largest low cost carrier doesnt serve the fourth biggest city in the US. just crjs and scab E170s.
Not true.
IAH is served by mainline from PHX and LAS.
737s and Airbus.

Yes Im on east side and every month we get some kind of flt schedual change wither its a flt time change or flt number change. There is no consistancy at all. It makes trying to figure out work scheduals a pain in the you know what.
As far as IAH east does not have mainline employees there.
they have been gone for sometime.
DFW is a high yield market and what bugs me too is using that sorry crj900 from MESA for our CLT market. That A/C is not made for this kind of market. It takes more people to work that aircraft than it does a 170.

Does anyone have any insight on why they would downgrade CLECLT to a 70 seater? Right at the peak of CLT travel...flights oversold every day....seems like the customer base got built up and boom-they downgrade...makes absolutely no sense at all!!! More unhappy pax....

Latest posts