Kangaroo Court

Well stated jake...and believe me not all here are in favor with amfa, like if amfa gets in at AA all will be well and my old car will start again also...Another For Me Asso. I believe NOT being AFL-CIO is a huge error, but just my opinion and one of many reasons for supporting my local......SC

--------------------

Steve, you are certainly stuck in an age gone by. WHAT has the afl-cio done for AMTs recently? They are helping the twu with their anti-amfa campaign. Industrial unions have assisted in ruining the profession of the skilled professional AMT. You claim loyalty to your local. That is good. But what do you do if the international does not allow your local to inform and protect your local? Will you also get over your inaccurate belief that the AMFA will get your old car to start again. No one ever said that the AMFA was the cure all to AMTs dire position, a position placed by the industrial unions mind you. But AMFA is democratic. Your iam and now your twu are not. Besides, if we had a union that actually defended AMTs you would not have an old car that does not start. Your posts have no purpose other than to let you try and relive the old days at TWA. PROVE to me where the twu is a better union. No rhetoric. Just facts please.