Its All The Presidents Fault

:up: Change from within the Railway Labor Act, with a fair NMB election. With only Mechanic and Related Craft and Class.

AMFA NOW!

Looks like a repeat! TWU Past-present-future as always!

The majority have spoken by not signing a card!

Keep up the Great Job all you TWU Brothers and Sisters! Have a Great TWU Day!

Checking it Out said:
The majority have signed cards, unless you want to use that funny math and include fleet service, ticket lift, management, retirees, deceased and others that no longer are employeed then your statement is true, or is it???

;)

Checking it Out said:
Looks like a repeat! TWU Past-present-future as always!

Keep up the Great Job all you TWU Brothers and Sisters! Have a Great TWU Day!
Like dead people, people fired or resigned?

As for the past-present-future it goes like this:

twu erodes our profession (past)- twu continues to erode our profession (present)- twu is removed from our profession (future).

Bob Owens said:
twuer said:
Still NO proof of this Bob. We are still waiting though!!
If you want proof go look at the Vermont Plan. Its says right on it "Eliminate Company Paid Union Business".
And , please explain to those who you are trying to fool just exactly what the Vermont Plan is Bob.

1AA said:
Checking it Out said:
The majority have signed cards, unless you want to use that funny math and include fleet service, ticket lift, management, retirees, deceased and others that no longer are employeed then your statement is true, or is it???

;)
I believe amfa has also included the same list with a few others! So what is your point!

twuer said:
Bob Owens said:
twuer said:
If you want proof go look at the Vermont Plan. Its says right on it "Eliminate Company Paid Union Business".
And , please explain to those who you are trying to fool just exactly what the Vermont Plan is Bob.
Trying to fool? Are you claiming that what I'm saying is untrue? That on the companys proposed "Vermont Plan", the plan they said that they would seek in bankruptcy, of which they got most of anyway, that it was not proposed to eliminate company paid union business and that all totaled it came out to over $3 million?

:up: The local union is not the issue and/or problem. It’s the TWU international union with no direct accountability to the membership. It’s a union constitutional issue and you can’t change it on Pine St. in Tulsa, OK.

How did Jim Little become the ATD director? Was he appointed?

Thomas Jefferson: In questions of power, then let no more be said of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the (U.S.) Constitution.

AMFA NOW!

Bob Owens said:
twuer said:
Bob Owens said:
twuer said:
Trying to fool? Are you claiming that what I'm saying is untrue? That on the companys proposed "Vermont Plan", the plan they said that they would seek in bankruptcy, of which they got most of anyway, that it was not proposed to eliminate company paid union business and that all totaled it came out to over $3 million?
A few key words here Bob. . .

PROPOSED!!! (twice) and BANKRUPTCY!!!

pro·pose [ prə pṓz ] (past pro·posed, past participle pro·posed, present participle pro·pos·ing, 3rd person present singular pro·pos·es)

verb

1. transitive verb make suggestion: to put something forward, often formally or officially, for example, an idea or suggested course of action
Harsher penalties have been proposed.

2. transitive verb state an intention: to announce a plan or intended course of action ( formal )
What do you propose to do about it?

3. transitive verb nominate somebody: to put forward somebody’s name for an elected position or a promotion
propose her for the new position

4. transitive and intransitive verb request marriage: to ask somebody to marry
He proposed while we were on vacation.

5. transitive verb suggest toast or vote of thanks: to ask others to join in something such as a toast or a vote of thanks
I propose a toast to Chris and Sarah.

So in all reality the $3 million that you speak of is a hypothetical number is it not???? An amount "proposed in BK". Is AA in BK Bob??? You twist and twist until you get what you want and spread it like wildfire Bob. That is what you do Bob. You twist facts to your advantage.

There is no extra $3 million dollars going anywhere!!! You just want to tell people there is. And you cry about other people lying and givning false information. Take a good look in the mirror pal!!!

OK proposed. The company proposed that they would seek to eliminate company paid UB, they would not need the judges OK for that since they should not be paying it anyway. They claim was worth $3million a year, I guess that figure is probably more easy to verify than the other figures we used to give concessions. Are you having trouble understanding that?

So in all reality the $3 million that you speak of is a hypothetical number is it not????

Its as "hypothetical" as all the other numbers that we gave real pay and benifits cuts based upon such as the companys claim that they were losing $5 million a day.

An amount "proposed in BK".

No, this is the amount they claimed they were paying, that they would stop paying in BK.

Is AA in BK Bob??? You twist and twist until you get what you want and spread it like wildfire Bob. That is what you do Bob. You twist facts to your advantage.

Its seems that you are trying, unsuccessfully I might add, to twist things. Its pretty straight forward, the company claims that they were paying $3 million a year for UB and that if they went BK they would eliminate it.

There is no extra $3 million dollars going anywhere!!! You just want to tell people there is. And you cry about other people lying and givning false information. Take a good look in the mirror pal!

Is your President getting paid by the company? Is your Local reimbursing the company? I can tell you that I know for a fact that the company has been paying Presidents salaries since 1999. Why dont you just ask Dorrigan?

OK proposed. The company proposed that they would seek to eliminate company paid UB, they would not need the judges OK for that since they should not be paying it anyway. They claim was worth $3million a year, I guess that figure is probably more easy to verify than the other figures we used to give concessions. Are you having trouble understanding that?

So in all reality the $3 million that you speak of is a hypothetical number is it not????

Its as "hypothetical" as all the other numbers that we gave real pay and benifits cuts based upon such as the companys claim that they were losing $5 million a day.

An amount "proposed in BK".

No, this is the amount they claimed they were paying, that they would stop paying in BK.

Is AA in BK Bob??? You twist and twist until you get what you want and spread it like wildfire Bob. That is what you do Bob. You twist facts to your advantage.

Its seems that you are trying, unsuccessfully I might add, to twist things. Its pretty straight forward, the company claims that they were paying $3 million a year for UB and that if they went BK they would eliminate it.

There is no extra $3 million dollars going anywhere!!! You just want to tell people there is. And you cry about other people lying and givning false information. Take a good look in the mirror pal!

Is your President getting paid by the company? Is your Local reimbursing the company? I can tell you that I know for a fact that the company has been paying Presidents salaries since 1999. Why dont you just ask Dorrigan?