Latest Amfa News

High Speed Steel said:

Too much fun whatching you try and find something positive to say about the agenda of the amfa that really makes any sense ;)
[post="295709"][/post]​

1. Will strike if provoked.... Not the twu....ever. Only whine and cry to the man.
2. An injustice to one...is an injustice to all. Not with twu cowardice.
3. What part of union don't you understand? The twu is a union? Or just due$ collector$?
4. United...Invincible Divided with concessions after concessions, since 1983.
5. Show Me the Shared Sacrifice! Still waiting, and Mr. Arpey? Still laughing.
6. We'll git 'em next time. Yeah, we got it...50 years gone, forever?
7. Your just lucky to have a job. So are the people at Wal-Mart and Burger King.
8. More twu slogan shirts. YEP! That'll skeer 'em in Tulsa!
9. High Speed Steel. Low Speed Mind

"As is often the case with strikes, Mr. Delle-Femine didn't give his rank and
file an opportunity to vote on Northwest's final offer before he called the
strike. The union has no strike fund, and employees are receiving their last
paychecks. Health-care benefits run out tomorrow. What was AMFA
thinking?"

The iam would have brought it to the membership and if it was voted down the iam would have come back and said "We didn't understand and were confused" and put it to another vote and it would mysteriously pass. How can I say such a thing you ask? BECAUSE IT HAPPENED AT USAIR!! The End

The End said:
The iam would have brought it to the membership and if it was voted down the iam would have come back and said "We didn't understand and were confused" and put it to another vote and it would mysteriously pass. How can I say such a thing you ask? BECAUSE IT HAPPENED AT USAIR!! The End
[post="295916"][/post]​

At AA, the twu would of used their; "if you vote this down, AA will liquidate and we will all lose our jobs." The recorded words of former management employee, now #2 in the twu, un-elected JIM LITTLE.

AMFAMAN said:
At AA, the twu would of used their; "if you vote this down, AA will liquidate and we will all lose our jobs." The recorded words of former management employee, now #2 in the twu, un-elected JIM LITTLE.
[post="295936"][/post]​

It would have been followed by a FULL REVOTE!

Do you guys not understand that the unions are all about collecting dues and blowing the money on their extravagant lifestyles? Sure when something happens to a member they will shell some money under the table then everything is fine. The company is happy and the union gets an ada-boy from its members. Everything is just peachy until the company needs to restructure and their restructuring will have an impact on union dues received by the union. Then all hell breaks loose. For a union that has been in existence for 40 years it sure is low on funds. You die-hards don’t care though; you are a part of a dying brotherhood and are blind to the facts. AMFA is lead by a bunch of con artists and you guys are the mother of all suckers.

PlayTheOdds said:
Do you guys not understand that the unions are all about collecting dues and blowing the money of their extravagant lifestyles? Sure when something happens to a member they will shell some money under the table then everything is fine. The company is happy and the union gets an ada-boy from its members. Everything is just peachy until the company needs to restructure and their restructuring will have an impact on union dues received by the union. Then all hell breaks loose. For a union that has been in existence for 40 years it sure is low on funds. You die-hards don’t care though; you are a part of a dying brotherhood and are blind to the facts. AMFA is lead by a bunch of con artists and you guys are the mother of all suckers.
[post="296297"][/post]​

Dear SCAB,

Your are a liar!!!
AMFA is not the organization that you attempt to depict in your posts.
AMFA is the most democratic union on the planet today!!!
I have personally met with 'ALL' of the MEC and AMFA Local 9 LEC.
We have the most dedicated team of individuals that you can imagine!!!

I'll not muddy the waters of your lies but some of the people here have my personal information that includes my cell phone number.

Who are you?

-BigE

Big E what does AMFA expect to gain from this strike?

Lets say Northwest continued to do business as it always had and there was no strike and there was no concessions. The company would go bankrupt and liquidate, that is no secret. Would that have been a better way for the company and AMFA? In that scenario AMFA wouldn’t have had to lose face to concessions. That is what this strike is all about, AMFA not losing face. It is an ego thing, so I have no sympathy for them. AMFA can claim all it wants that this strike is about saving jobs, but in reality there are no jobs to be saved they do not exist any more.

I see the virus scab lifeform known as KTO has reemerged as the new PTO. So how much beer do you drink before you get on the scab bus to "pencil whip" Northwest's airplanes,PTO?

PlayTheOdds said:
I can see why KTO took such a likening to you Princess. You are as feisty as you are delusional.

Why are you so hostile?
[post="296365"][/post]​

LOL...Princess is delusional? Are you not the one who is pretending to be someone else after you were banned? I guess you have been a scab to long to be able to comprehend that we arent fooled by your new nick but if you want to carry on this charade have your fun.

KTO now PTO in action.

bagdad_bob.jpg

I never called her a scab. She is for certain a diehard unionist. Her delusion is from the outlandish posts she makes about events. Did you not see the one about the oil caps?

ONLY ONE HEALTHY ENGINE!!!!!!
Oh it is hilarious.

AMFAMAN said:
KTO now PTO in action.
bagdad_bob.jpg

[post="296368"][/post]​

AMFAMAN keep in mind this incident happened before the replacement workers went on duty. I see you are the culprit in spreading lies and propaganda for your failing union. It is amazing what people in desperation will result too.

PTO if your knowledge was as great as you thought it was you would have known that all of NWA's 747-200's maintenance is performed over seas by contract maintenance outfits. But as usual your lack of knowledge is obvious but your a scab so we dont expect you to have much in the case of knowledge.

PlayTheOdds said:
AMFAMAN keep in mind this incident happened before the replacement workers went on duty. I see you are the culprit in spreading lies and propaganda for your failing union. It is amazing what people in desperation will result too.
[post="296370"][/post]​

Yes, fresh out of overhaul from China, Singapore, somewhere overthere. But hey it was cost effective.

BTW...KSTP tv is reporting that a Northwest flight from DTW to LAX had an engine shutdown and made an emergency landing in Omaha, NE today. The report also said that there are no injuries.

This story is not yet on the KSTP website.

Good Job PTO :up:

Latest posts