Lawsuit complaint

FlyOnWall

Senior
Mar 22, 2004
Just recieved a copy of the lawsuit filed against US Airways and the AFA in an email... WOW... Probably inapropriate to post the link as it has all of the FAs names and addresses but I was wondering if anyone else had seen it.

It's really long, of course it's in lawyer speak, but it basically accuses US Airways Inc of racketeering and the AFA acting in duplicity. It does mention America West as not only the successor-in-interest to US Airways, but also a participant in the enterprise "even before its merger with US Airways."

Probably inapropriate to post the link as it has all of the FAs names and addresses but I was wondering if anyone else had seen it.

It's a public document of record--that information is no longer private and personal.

Which court was it filed in?

Yes..I saw it too..It is so long and in a language that I can not really understand(LAWYER LANGUAGE) What I could figure out is that AFA and Usairways are gonna have a problem trying to win...oh well, what comes around goes around. They shouldn't have been shady. :ph34r:

If you have ever read lawyer speak it is very convincing.

It also only states the case of whoever is paying them.

Latest posts

Back