Pilots Sue Airlines And Thier Union

DellDude:

Do not be surprised if a counter lawsuit is filed against the 270 pilots, who could be named as defendants, with the plaintiff’s seeking millions of dollars in damages from each of the MDA pilots who created the litigation.
Regards,

USA320Pilot

So then what would be your advice for a young lady that gets raped by a Kennedy at the Kennedy compound? Would you advise her not to "create litigation".

OK... so you admit that an injustice has been done against your ALPO brothers.

Does that mean that you are soundig a call to arms and are willing to contribute to the cause with a couple of your very own shiney Susan B. Anthonys? (the ones you have because the MDA pilots contributed to your cause) Or are you gonna be a good ALPO member and repeat the mantra: " Ya know I have experienced four furloughs myself, but don't worry one day you will be senior too!"

Regards,

Phoenix

Let me re-state this,...

P.S. I believe you will be surprised at what happens next in this story.

Please feel free to re-state to your hearts content. We are used to your hearts content.

Us be surprised? At this point I would be surprised if my cat and dog actually make it through this alive. Are you aware of something more shocking that they have in mind?

regards, Phoenix

As 737's leave the property, outsourced Embraers will follow in their place. And it is the senior people who let it happen.

If I were a senior pilot or flight attendant, I'd be embarassed that I let it happen. The company has played you like a well-tuned Stratavarius.

But what you just don't seem to understand, is that without junior people, your senior status doesn't mean squat!

-DCAflyer
No kidding...and what EXACTLY were we supposed to do about it. We went from the best scope language in the industry to the worst...THE WORST. Regional carriers ready to slit our throats and undercut our pay to fly the "jets"and here we sit pointing the finger at each other. Mainline this/MDA that, dark siders, give away gang. I'M SICK OF ALL THIS COMPLAINING. You act as if the MEC coldly calculated all this. Trust me pal, they aren't that smart. We just got played again with this EMB190 flying. We get the flying "in house" but at the very same time we give the company 93 CRJ900 outsourced aircraft. Why the heck would they buy the darn things to start with. This whole situation sucks but lets make it worse. Lets point the finger at each other instead of lousy managers, failed business plans, greedy oil companies, ineffective government and people willing to do OUR jobs for pennies on the dollar. So, now the solution is to follow the money trail...right to the same pockets that paid for medical insurance for furloughed pilots and made concessions to keep people working.

Embarassed...yeah I'm embaressed. I'm embarassed that we're reduced to labels and name calling like children.

For Pete's sake take your toys and go home.

A320 Driver

Did I used to be married to you???? You should hire a more expensive psychologist.

I certainly hope this discussion did not take place in closed session.....
SH

I am not sure that speaking into the mirror to ones self while imagining that you are the MEC chair with lots of eager pilots listening to your every word... Well I don't think that can qualify as closed session.