LCC Inside Selling NASDAQ

PITbull

Veteran
Dec 29, 2002
www.usaviation.com
If you look up www.NASDAQ.com, click on stock symbol "LCC", Holdings Summary, it will show you some of the stakeholders (33) that have traded stock the last 5 months.

April 4, 2006: PAR Capital sold 1,750,000 shares

April 19, 2006: Exec. VP Al Crellin traded - 12,000
November 2, 2005 Exec. VP Al Crellin traded - 30,000
September 27, 2005 Exec VP Al Crellin traded - 10,300

April 19, 2006: Exec VP Scott Krby traded - 12,000
November 2, 2005 Exec VP Scott Kirby traded - 30,000
September 27, 2005 Exec VP Scott Kirby traded - 10,000

April 19, 2006: CEO, President and Chairman traded - 40,000

Life is good in the Sandcastle.... B)

Keep your eye on the stock, that's where the action is.

Remember, the stakeholders did not permit IAM, AFA,CWA to have any stock options.

If you look up www.NASDAQ.com, click on stock symbol "LCC", Holdings Summary, it will show you some of the stakeholders (33) that have traded stock the last 5 months.

April 4, 2006: PAR Capital sold 1,750,000 shares

April 19, 2006: Exec. VP Al Crellin traded - 12,000
November 2, 2005 Exec. VP Al Crellin traded - 30,000
September 27, 2005 Exec VP Al Crellin traded - 10,300

April 19, 2006: Exec VP Scott Krby traded - 12,000
November 2, 2005 Exec VP Scott Kirby traded - 30,000
September 27, 2005 Exec VP Scott Kirby traded - 10,000

April 19, 2006: CEO, President and Chairman traded - 40,000

Life is good in the Sandcastle.... B)

Keep you eye on the stock, that's where the action is.
What’s the surprise? Remember they chopped our profit sharing in BK and their pockets will get fatter off your good will ....I voted NO

Some of you amaze me with your go team attitude …(.hey were making money I got a J.O.B.)

Sorry if I sound bitter I just paid my bills and it seems my kids and I won’t be going to the movies today…how sad is that.

But I am sure the scum at the top will have no problem after exercising some stock options.

I know all about the taking away are ability to choose stock over profit sharing.

We argued that. Everyone knew that the execs would be to the stock for compensation...and that is where the rank and file needed to be.

The company said to the BK attorneys that the stakeholders would not permit certain groups to be given stock...so they threw us into "profit sharing" and you know how that goes...plus the trigger became 5% after the first $100 million for labor (quite a decrease from the ratified 10%...so, that will be rare for the next 5 years at least, if ever.

PITbull,

If you check the SEC filings themselves, I believe you'll find that these are all acquisitions, not divestitures, of stock. For the company officers, it was stock grants (plus stock appreciation rights that weren't on your list).

The exception is PAR's purchase of 1.75 million shares from ACE.

Jim

I was looking at the column that said "traded".

If I knew how to attach the link I would.

I clicked "inside trades".

Why doesn't it say "allocation" or "acquired" or "grants". and if these are grants, why isn't ALPA's in that column as well.

It gives the appearance that thee shares were traded if they are under the "traded" cloumn.

Why doesn't it say "allocation" or "acquired" or "grants". and if these are grants, why isn't ALPA's in that column as well.
Don't know why it doesn't give the type of trade - acquisition or sale. I couldn't find the link you referenced on the Nasdaq site (strange it would be there when LCC is traded on the NYSE), but the SEC filings are available on the AWA site under Investor Relations. They show "A" or "D" as the type of transaction.

The ALPA stock? Simple - ALPA isn't considered an insider by the SEC (same for the individual pilots). Pollock, when he held a BOD seat, was an insider and SEC forms were filed on the stock he received after BK1.

Here's the Yahoo link to insider trades, which shows whether a transaction was an acquisition or sale of shares. For the executives, the acquisition price is the giveaway - the only way to get stock at a price of $0 is to have it given by the company (and most likely with a little cash to pay the taxes due the IRS).

All of this is why there was the big discussion over Jamie Bakers non-existant "insider buying" remark a week or two ago.

Jim

TV,

Thanks. I reveiwed and I see the difference. :)

Pitbull,

your point still stands regardless of the semantics of stock. I like how you put it also, "Life is good in the sandcastle".

Fleet service needn't bother regarding profit sharing though since they don't have any stock or profit sharing. AWA fleet will be baptized into this soon.

regards,

Some of you amaze me with your go team attitude …(.hey were making money I got a J.O.B.)

Sorry if I sound bitter I just paid my bills and it seems my kids and I won’t be going to the movies today…how sad is that.
And many others are amazed at the constant "woe is me, I took several paycuts, but I decided to stay at a job that doesn't pay my bills, feel sorry for me"

Don't know why it doesn't give the type of trade - acquisition or sale. I couldn't find the link you referenced on the Nasdaq site (strange it would be there when LCC is traded on the NYSE), but the SEC filings are available on the AWA site under Investor Relations. They show "A" or "D" as the type of transaction.

The ALPA stock? Simple - ALPA isn't considered an insider by the SEC (same for the individual pilots). Pollock, when he held a BOD seat, was an insider and SEC forms were filed on the stock he received after BK1.

Here's the Yahoo link to insider trades, which shows whether a transaction was an acquisition or sale of shares. For the executives, the acquisition price is the giveaway - the only way to get stock at a price of $0 is to have it given by the company (and most likely with a little cash to pay the taxes due the IRS).

All of this is why there was the big discussion over Jamie Bakers non-existant "insider buying" remark a week or two ago.

Jim

LCC is traded on the NASDAQ. All I did was type in www.NASDAQ.com and clicked LCC where it asks for "stock symbol".

LCC is traded on the NASDAQ. All I did was type in www.NASDAQ.com and clicked LCC where it asks for "stock symbol".

NASDAQ stock symbols always contain at least 4 letters. IIRC this is going to change in January when NASDAQ stock symbols can go down to as little as one letter. NYSE symbols are 1-3 letters and I believe AMEX are 2-3 letters. Special code letters (which designate different things) are added at the end of a symbol or after the dot. Unfortunately we're all familiar with the letter 'Q' that is added while in bankruptcy.

PITbull,

Seems that you weren't wrong after all, just early.....

According to the SEC Form 4, on 5/12/06 Elise Eberwein (Senior VP, Corporate Communications) exercised options for and sold 12,375 shares of LCC stock. The option price was $25.48 and the sales price was $48.3238 per share. By my math, that's a profit of $282,692 (less any commission and before taxes, of course).

Jim