Leadership

What's it like to work for an airline with management that leads by example instead of preaching 'shared sacrifice' while helping themselves to heaping helpings of incentive payments?

The company also said Chairman and Chief Executive Lawrence Kellner and President Jeff Smisek will not take salaries or incentive pay for the rest of the year.

CAL Cuts

What's it like to work for an airline with management that leads by example instead of preaching 'shared sacrifice' while helping themselves to heaping helpings of incentive payments?

The company also said Chairman and Chief Executive Lawrence Kellner and President Jeff Smisek will not take salaries or incentive pay for the rest of the year.

CAL Cuts

Personally, I'd just like to have some leadership. All we have are spoiled rotten frat boys waiting for their next handout.

True, CAL's boys will recoup their "losses" 10 times over eventually, but right now it would appear they're attempting to shame a few people and gain some brownie points and peace with their employees, something AMR's so-called "management" is not interested in.

Personally, I'd just like to have some leadership. All we have are spoiled rotten frat boys waiting for their next handout.

True, CAL's boys will recoup their "losses" 10 times over eventually, but right now it would appear they're attempting to shame a few people and gain some brownie points and peace with their employees, something AMR's so-called "management" is not interested in.

Since I can't edit the post, I'll just add.

As doubtful as it is that Ourpay and minions would do the right thing, all that would acceptable atonement now would be Hari Kari.

What, and leave all those millions to the ball and chain? He may be an moron but I don't think he's a total idiot.

Wait a minute . . . . let me re-think that - and I'll get back to you. ;)