Parker Turns Down Bonus

Besides their over looting NWA now.

True. But only to beat the low labor cost of U, which is a legacy carrier.

As far as DP. He's as slippery as all the rest, after all, he chose the worst of the the U bunch of execs to become part of the NEW company.

I guage stupid as "stupid is, as stupid does".

I doubt that the company all ready unilaterally changed the profit sharing that was agreed to and ratified by the membership by going to the judge and having him change it.

Seems everyone forgot this fact.

The reality is that NO ONE should be receiving bonus money specifically non-labor workers or execs from AWA UNTIL ALL CONTRACTS ON AWA SIDE THAT ARE CURRENTLY AMENDABLE ARE NEGOTIATED AND RATIFIED!

Once again you fail to understand that the executives are under a different scope. They negotiate their own salaries and contracts. I personally took a salary reduction by joining Airways in 2002. I also gave up a good part of my bonus. While Parker might have improved morale by "giving up" his bonus, he will get it back at the end. Trust me...I know the rules and how the game is played in this aviation industry.

US EAST f/as do not receive "profit sharing" until the end of 2008, at a % that is extremely LOW and at targets that are hard to obtain.

Lets not forgot that your group agreed to the negotiated items. Maybe you let your group down with your need to be in the media all the time. You made our jobs very easy. Jerry was always one step ahead of you.

As far as DP. He's as slippery as all the rest, after all, he chose the worst of the the U bunch of execs to become part of the NEW company.

The executives that joined the new carrier are a fine group. Parker has a great talent head of the operations. AC is the right person for the job. Hemenway has a pulse on the labor and will do great with his new position. He had a great teacher.

I personally took a salary reduction by joining Airways in 2002. I also gave up a good part of my bonus.

Lime Boy lives.......

And you're breaking my heart.... poor thing had to take a pay cut and reduction in bonus....

How about reminding us one more time how much your package was worth that you took the bank in the end.

Zeus,

I knew I would bring you out of the U crackes! You still can't keep from lurking on here to see what i'm up to??

I know all about Exec contracts (that remained UNTOUCHED) during BK. You have some nerve coming on here and spouting about Media, when you couldn't defend U's unscrupulous ways if you drew blood. Only alternative for the company was a merger or acquisition. With all the laborcuts, and two BK, they couldn't make it alone or get any investors to pull thier butts out of BK. And the only way for exec compensation was to "sell" a merger to the investors.

Yea, got your MO.

As far as JG, he was never a step ahead of me...he was always watching the tracks I made. Without a judge in BK, U nor Jerry G would have stolen 50% of what they took. They needed the judge as the "trigger guy". And with TWO majors in BK, (and one just emerged) U won't have the lowest labor cost structure for too long...how predictable was that??? I think I wrote it to all of you execs back in late 2002. Amnesia got your tongue?

I can assure you as sure as I know Doug P. will recieve his bonus 10 fold regardless of any profit performance from U, that the company will have to cough up some cash for the f/a agreement (and I don't mean moving some money from one item and adding it to the other or some non-rev BS), or there will be NO ratification from U East who are the majority regardless of the west kool-aide drinkers.

DP and JG should be glad I went for greener pastures for the next 15 years of my working career instead of this sorry-assz company, othewise DP's reputation would have slid a few notches in the media.

And, as I saved the company much money by a VFLR proposal, I also negotiated to come back on it with a "recall" just to bust up the execs paradise.

Now, wouldn't that be something? B) :p

And in case you are wondering...I've got a nice big E-list of the East f/as... :up:

Tell JG kisses and hugs from his favorite pain in the ...

Jerry was always one step ahead of you.
The executives that joined the new carrier are a fine group. Parker has a great talent head of the operations. AC is the right person for the job. Hemenway has a pulse on the labor and will do great with his new position. He had a great teacher.
This says it all I hope US/west IBT IAM AFA ALPA TWU is listening and researching and realizes what is in stored for the new US

Zeus,
Thanks for the rescue! Thought I was going to get gored until you weighed in..."Raging" may be more appropriate.
VOR

Pitbull you have the correct opinion of Dougie's playground. Some of these folks need to step back from the Koolaid dispenser.

VOR,

You sat on this thread yesterday the entire day and that is your retort...what rescue?

Loser management...through and through.

Pit,
Jeez, just stopped buy for a minute and saw you really blasted me....great...I love it. Honestly, I have a life outside this site but will try to answer you tit for tat sometime this weekend. You probably think I'm out working the streets trying to reclaim my good name (if I ever had one) but I have actually been out working, which is hard for you to believe, for the company. Pit, I may be a "management loser" or I may not---you will never know for sure---but you are a real piece of work...what a "tude."
I'll grab some kool-aid and get back to you when I have time.
Tata

Pit,
Jeez, just stopped buy for a minute and saw you really blasted me....great...I love it. Honestly, I have a life outside this site but will try to answer you tit for tat sometime this weekend. You probably think I'm out working the streets trying to reclaim my good name (if I ever had one) but I have actually been out working, which is hard for you to believe, for the company. Pit, I may be a "management loser" or I may not---you will never know for sure---but you are a real piece of work...what a "tude."
I'll grab some kool-aid and get back to you when I have time.
Tata

VOR,

Reclaim your good name??? What can this mean pray tell?

Yes. Make some of that kool-aide and get back to us...we already miss ya... B)