Let me get this straight

Oh there are always ways to get around stupid crap like this. But giving it to a charity is not on the list unless your kids are well off. But what this is designed to do is keep the middle class in check. The more people become financially independent, the less they need from big government.

So just to clairfy....nobody really gets "hurt". "Hurt" is where you have $1,000 in your bank account and have to pay $30,000 and end up with a negative $29,000. in your bank account. If your situation is where you have $1,000 in your bank account and have to pay $30,000 but end up with $165,000 in your bank account, they you weren't really "hurt".

I may have been right all along - I have said that we have moved from a manufacturing economy to a service economy, to a shareholder economy and finally, to an inheritance economy. I know that my dad planned that when he passed, his wife would be taken care of and when she passed, there would be a little something left of the kids...but I don't think he had any plans (nor did any of his kids plan) to have his kids become financially independent just because he died.

So just to clairfy....nobody really gets "hurt". "Hurt" is where you have $1,000 in your bank account and have to pay $30,000 and end up with a negative $29,000. in your bank account. If your situation is where you have $1,000 in your bank account and have to pay $30,000 but end up with $165,000 in your bank account, they you weren't really "hurt".

I may have been right all along - I have said that we have moved from a manufacturing economy to a service economy, to a shareholder economy and finally, to an inheritance economy. I know that my dad planned that when he passed, his wife would be taken care of and when she passed, there would be a little something left of the kids...but I don't think he had any plans (nor did any of his kids plan) to have his kids become financially independent just because he died.
These are your opinion K.C. If the Government sticks it's hands in your pocket and steals your bill fold, are you really "hurt"? Because that is exactly what they propose doing with this bill! It is stupid to begin with because as I stated, there are ways to get around it but one shouldn't have to play games.

These are your opinion K.C. If the Government sticks it's hands in your pocket and steals your bill fold, are you really "hurt"? Because that is exactly what they propose doing with this bill! It is stupid to begin with because as I stated, there are ways to get around it but one shouldn't have to play games.
They are putting their hand in your pocked to take 30 grand AFTER you put 200 grand in your pocket. YOu weren't hurt.

If you haven’t figured out paying taxes is a “game” wait until Trump’s tax returns are public.
Why is it so compelling to 'expose' Trumps tax returns?

One could say He has something to hide, but on the other hand, legally, it's nobody's business but His own.

For the most part, when dems reveal theirs, it shows they are bunch of cheap bastards with respect to contributing.

Latest posts