Let me get this straight

NOw you know how we felt with the Twitter Tweenager in charge. FWIW - that twitter crap got us really close to a nuclear war.
Wake up K.C. Trump is no longer there! This guy is. But either you have your head up your tailpipe, or just don't give a hoot, to realize someone has to be pulling his chains! The question, I believe, we all have a right to know, is who that someone is! And God forbid what we don't need is a Harris administration!

Wake up K.C. Trump is no longer there! This guy is. But either you have your head up your tailpipe, or just don't give a hoot, to realize someone has to be pulling his chains! The question, I believe, we all have a right to know, is who that someone is! And God forbid what we don't need is a Harris administration!
We made it thru Trump...you'll make it thru Biden. But you're right..we knew who was pulling Trumps strings - Hannity and Fox. Seems like anything they talked about one day became Trump policy the next day.

So these are conservatives

View attachment 15901
So these are liberals.

images

why would Michelle Obama's gynecologist be confused? Is it because she is a married black woman who believes in monogamy? Please...explain the humor in this sign as it really doesn't make much sense. And....to sort of quote you:

Wake up K.C. Trump is no longer there!

Neither is Obama or his wife. But please...help explain the right wing joke....why would Michelle Obama's gynecologist be confused?

why would Michelle Obama's gynecologist be confused? Is it because she is a married black woman who believes in monogamy? Please...explain the humor in this sign as it really doesn't make much sense. And....to sort of quote you:

Neither is Obama or his wife. But please...help explain the right wing joke....why would Michelle Obama's gynecologist be confused?
KC Now you are really showing your ignorance!....... As Biden would say "Come on man"! ......... Really?

KC Now you are really showing your ignorance!....... As Biden would say "Come on man"! ......... Really?
Help me then.....why would Michelle Obama's gynecologist be confused? I'm still trying to figure out what part of the meme was funny? I'm also wondering what, besides being married to Barack Obama, Michelle Obama did to warrant such an insult.

Help me then.....why would Michelle Obama's gynecologist be confused? I'm still trying to figure out what part of the meme was funny? I'm also wondering what, besides being married to Barack Obama, Michelle Obama did to warrant such an insult.
Insult? What "insult" would that be K.C.?......... Two can play that game!