Let me get this straight

mike757

Advanced
Feb 14, 2006
unknown
http
Trump is accusing Biden of trying to steal the election but Trump is the one who encouraged the Postal Service to deliver less mail, remove mailboxes, and close polling places. He also attempted to restrict ballot counts, throw out legal ballots, and intimidate or fire election personnel. Now all the BS lawsuits. Trump is still proclaiming election fraud and a new slogan "Stop the Steal"
Have I got all that right?

Trump is accusing Biden of trying to steal the election but Trump is the one who encouraged the Postal Service to deliver less mail, remove mailboxes, and close polling places. He also attempted to restrict ballot counts, throw out legal ballots, and intimidate or fire election personnel. Now all the BS lawsuits. Trump is still proclaiming election fraud and a new slogan "Stop the Steal"

Let’s get these straight, there are many whistle blowers and witnesses to what happen. So buckle up buttercup.

Deal with it.

All the states have to do is follow their own laws --- match up envelopes to the absentee ballots. If you can't verify the signature, by law it's not a valid ballot.

Having a court affirm that processing errors might invalidate ballots is the Democrat's biggest fear right now.

All the states have to do is follow their own laws --- match up envelopes to the absentee ballots. If you can't verify the signature, by law it's not a valid ballot.

Having a court affirm that processing errors might invalidate ballots is the Democrat's biggest fear right now.

Exactly, Wisconsin is scrambling right as the fraud is about to be laid bare.

That mailbox crap was totally blown out of proportion by the dems. They have a process for removing mailboxes which is based upon each boxes usage. Started under Obama, btw. Dems went to the courts to violate election laws in every swing states.....how about that?

You got links to your 'revelations' ??

Reactions: QuoteQuad
131944009_10220800367413947_3209324234535615348_n.jpg

Unfortunately u have it correct. Considering that the election was free and fair and now the Dominion Voting system have threatened to take legal action against a number of Republican officials such as Sidney Powell Rudy Giuliani. And possibly trump himself. Like his sister and his niece both have long stated Trump cannot take a NO for an answer and now the American people are going to pay a higher price due to Trump failure to sign off on the covid relief bill that took way too long for both parties to agree to.