Let me get this straight

In your citation "I don't believe she is correct". Believe? or "That refined oil product could just as easily be consumed in the United States". Could?

In your citation "I don't believe she is correct". Believe? or "That refined oil product could just as easily be consumed in the United States". Could?
So, since Biden put all those people out of work, and addressing your concerns of polluting the drinking water via a leaking pipeline.......you advocate shutting the pipeline down and moving oil by rail and truck, which are at higher risk to the environment, yet you support killing the pipeline.
So the pollution risk is still moving Canadian Tar sands oil to the Gulf coast, which is equipped to process heavy oil, like from Venezuela. You must have overlooked the part in the article where it was stated that about one third of that oil is refined for US distribution.

Duh

Which conspiracy theory have I pushed? Ever. Please don't say Russia because I never posted about Russia. So which posts of mine tout conspiracy theories?
Seems to me ALL you worry about is the liberal hot top list for the day. You comment on it every damn day.

So, since Biden put all those people out of work, and addressing your concerns of polluting the drinking water via a leaking pipeline.......you advocate shutting the pipeline down and moving oil by rail and truck, which are at higher risk to the environment, yet you support killing the pipeline.
So the pollution risk is still moving Canadian Tar sands oil to the Gulf coast, which is equipped to process heavy oil, like from Venezuela. You must have overlooked the part in the article where it was stated that about one third of that oil is refined for US distribution.

Duh
He dismisses what is both contrary and inconvenient. A true liberal through and through.

You are more wrapped up in the "liberal agenda" than anyone around here.

There is no monster under your be. Stop wailing about it.

You must have overlooked the part in the article where it was stated that about one third of that oil is refined for US distribution.

Which means two thirds isn't. Duh. Look....if pushing that crap from Canada to Houston were going to be used for MY country...it might be different. But I don't want that risk just so that Exxon Mobil can make more money

Which means two thirds isn't. Duh. Look....if pushing that crap from Canada to Houston were going to be used for MY country...it might be different. But I don't want that risk just so that Exxon Mobil can make more money
Still coming via the highest risk transportation methods. You got that risk, like it or not.

Then it should be easy for you to spot a liberal conspiracy theory that I believe.
I did not say liberal conspiracy theories. I said liberal hot topics.

Anybody that reads your posts knows that to be true including you.

If you want to play the fool and deny the obvious don't let me stand in your way. I like when liberals make themselves look stupid.

While your leftist friends are waging war on OIL and wasting tax dollars pushing green energy (which cannot even begin to meet our energy needs) let me ask you this, have you considered all the OTHER uses for oil and oil by products. What do you think they used to make the monitor you are reading this on? The keyboard you are typing on? The mouse you are pushing around to move your cursor?

Did you know they get helium from natural gas wells (those EVIL fossil fuels)?

Did you know they use helium in specialized circumstances to weld aluminum?

Did you know helium is used as a coolant?

Maybe one of these days you dumb ass liberals will realize OIL impacts every facet of your life.

I am not saying green energy should not be developed and improved. I am saying the switch should be a natural progression and not some political agenda that ignores the realities of the deficiencies of what that type of energy can realistically offer.

My coworker has a nephew that went to MIT. He is currently working on a way to create a miniature star right here on earth (think Spider Man 2 only for real). This in essence would solve our energy problems (see links below).

1626484673461.png

I don't know if you want to believe it or not but THIS is your energy future. Not windmills and solar. This could power our cities, maybe even spacecraft some day.

The difference between you and I is you fell for a politically motivated sales pitch meant to empower the government and I actually pay attention to the deficiencies of those alternate energy methods, scientific progress, and emerging technologies.

Do you want to know what the Green New Deal really is KCFlyer? It is the government trying to transition it's citizens from fossil fuels (a globally traded commodity they DO NOT control) to electric power (a government regulated utility they DO control). This is nothing more than a con inflicted upon the American people to increase the government footprint (yet another government intrusion upon the private sector) and you are falling for it. Stop being a sucker.

I did not say liberal conspiracy theories. I said liberal hot topics.

Anybody that reads your posts knows that to be true including you.

If you want to play the fool and deny the obvious don't let me stand in your way. I like when liberals make themselves look stupid.

While your leftist friends are waging war on OIL and wasting tax dollars pushing green energy (which cannot even begin to meet our energy needs) let me ask you this, have you considered all the OTHER uses for oil and oil by products. What do you think they used to make the monitor you are reading this on? The keyboard you are typing on? The mouse you are pushing around to move your cursor?

Did you know they get helium from natural gas wells (those EVIL fossil fuels)?

Did you know they use helium in specialized circumstances to weld aluminum?

Did you know helium is used as a coolant?

Maybe one of these days you dumb ass liberals will realize OIL impacts every facet of your life.

I am not saying green energy should not be developed and improved. I am saying the switch should be a natural progression and not some political agenda that ignores the realities of the deficiencies of what that type of energy can realistically offer.

My coworker has a nephew that went to MIT. He is currently working on a way to create a miniature star right here on earth (think Spider Man 2 only for real). This in essence would solve our energy problems (see links below).

View attachment 15924

I don't know if you want to believe it or not but THIS is your energy future. Not windmills and solar. This could power our cities, maybe even spacecraft some day.

The difference between you and I is you fell for a politically motivated sales pitch meant to empower the government and I actually pay attention to the deficiencies of those alternate energy methods, scientific progress, and emerging technologies.

Do you want to know what the Green New Deal really is KCFlyer? It is the government trying to transition it's citizens from fossil fuels (a globally traded commodity they DO NOT control) to electric power (a government regulated utility they DO control). This is nothing more than a con inflicted upon the American people to increase the government footprint (yet another government intrusion upon the private sector) and you are falling for it. Stop being a sucker.

Is everything in Conservativeville all or nothing? Why do conservatives always worry about our great grandkids and debt, but they couldn't care less about them when it comes to "conserving" non renewable resources because "we've got plenty".