Lisa Canning

lithuanian

Senior
Feb 2, 2006
Since I am not internet intelligent, I have to do this long hand. Thats probably the reason the company pays no attention to this entire group. If, I could SWING on the internet, I'd be making over 30 thousand. Guess what! I'm back in school. Outside of that, here's what I got on email.
I sent an incriminating letter to 141/142 on the 13th of Nov. l
Ms. Lisa Canning, Canale"s Lacky! shot back the same kind of message that is a PLAT! answer for the US Airways. I got the message but since I'm not able by the moderator to post it cause it has email messages, I have to say this is probably one of the first messages in a YEAR that CANALE wrote back to!
Our, union IAM, is, indefinitely, IN BED with the company. Not! because they want to. But, they have become to.
They, either recognise the situation, or, they will, unfortunately be retired.

Since I am not internet intelligent, I have to do this long hand. Thats probably the reason the company pays no attention to this entire group. If, I could SWING on the internet, I'd be making over 30 thousand. Guess what! I'm back in school. Outside of that, here's what I got on email.
I sent an incriminating letter to 141/142 on the 13th of Nov. l
Ms. Lisa Canning, Canale"s Lacky! shot back the same kind of message that is a PLAT! answer for the US Airways. I got the message but since I'm not able by the moderator to post it cause it has email messages, I have to say this is probably one of the first messages in a YEAR that CANALE wrote back to!
Our, union IAM, is, indefinitely, IN BED with the company. Not! because they want to. But, they have become to.
They, either recognise the situation, or, they will, unfortunately be retired.

What's, with, all, the, commas?, ,

Let's get real! IAM is the real Lackey! Now that we've heard of Delta' request to merge,(Apparently, without our leadership of US Airways) Guess what, we are all SKREWED! And, No, IAM nor IBEW with their efforts can save our jobs.