Local 514 vote yes rally

Why do so many people believe that the company is in complete control of the process???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well now, this the best news I've heard all day," the court will not impose the ask" , according to 2ndgenamt on an Internet message board.

Can't wait go home and vote no and see what goodies await me under the Christmas tree.

Well now, this the best news I've heard all day," the court will not impose the ask" , according to 2ndgenamt on an Internet message board.

Can't wait go home and vote no and see what goodies await me under the Christmas tree.
From everything I've read....I don't know what is going to get imposed...The ask or the lbo.

The idea that anyone would vote yes on this is unbelievable.If you like MRO wages,you can go to work tomorrow
they're all hiring.The only yes vote from me before I leave is to DECERTIFY TWU !!!!VOTE NO !

The idea that anyone would vote yes on this is unbelievable.If you like MRO wages,you can go to work tomorrow
they're all hiring.The only yes vote from me before I leave is to DECERTIFY TWU !!!!VOTE NO !
It's worse than going to work for an MRO. At least wages are going to be higher for those being pushed to OSM.

It is a court document from the appeal in IBT/Frontier Airlines case!!

Just giving useful information!! What do you bring??

If the LBO is so much better, why does the company want us to vote for it?

Back