Keep Tulsa Strong!

Stop and think about what's going on here, boys and girlz.

A few aircraft get sent out because the base's capabilities are stretched, and 230 jobs get sent to Texass - still in the TWU, but the Texass local will be collecting the dues, not 514.
In the end, it is the TWU International who wins....

Funny, when it's your job/base it's much more pressing. Why should I fight for Tulsa? Did you help us fight for MCI? No !!!!!! Sorry but I'm going to sit back and ride for as long as it last. This is what you young guys have taught me to think of, ME Me ME. Good luck.
You got that right, Bubba...

Stop and think about what's going on here, boys and girlz.

A few aircraft get sent out because the base's capabilities are stretched due to piss-poor planning, and 230 jobs get sent to Texass - still in the TWU, but the Texass local will be collecting the dues, not 514.

And what great state are you from?

Two non-related issues.

Go ahead TWU and organize the company that takes the unused space in AA's MRO center. Let's see, maybe about a dozen military contractors, and one 737 line from AA. :unsure:

And what great state are you from?

Two non-related issues.

Sorry - didn't realize some were so sensitive about Texas. Get a grip.

Re: the issues, perhaps not related but definitely contrasting in that little (no pun intended) has been said about farming out the aircraft (73 and 75) for work that have been run out of time due to poor management but a press conference is called on the premise of the local economy losing bucks when the real complaint seems to be the 514 Local losing a substantial amount of money every month in dues income.

The contrast is the showing of what's important to the twu as there was no mention of the aircraft being sent to vendors.

if this happened to Northwest advisers alive in Atlanta, at that time "AMFA" was to accusation.
if it happens in Tulsa to the TWU, we beg accompaniment and bounded leaders to run to the accomplishment of the allmighty TWU.
And anybody on the planet but the TWU is to accusation.

if this happened to Northwest advisers alive in Atlanta, at that time "AMFA" was to accusation.
if it happens in Tulsa to the TWU, we beg accompaniment and bounded leaders to run to the accomplishment of the allmighty TWU.

What?

This numb-nuts is an excellent example of why one shouldn't smoke copious quantities of low grade dope before posting and at least have some command of the language.

It was posted at 0335 - go figure.

Latest posts