Local 591..is this your future President?

CIO
Mike Quill fought hard for the stuff that you gave away. Mike Quill would call you out for what you are, a Quisling.

Reactions: 3 people
69637_497491646953184_335628274_n_zps221ac086.jpg

Better????

Only if your a liberal.

[quote [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Ken.. Which TWU flunkie do you think "[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)][background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]Realityck" is?[/background][/background]
[/quote]
I think it's Vandeloo

CIO
Mike Quill fought hard for the stuff that you gave away. Mike Quill would call you out for what you are, a Quisling.
Bob you are ridiculous. You have been on the internet trying show everyone how smart you are when you have really done the opposite. Because you have not been able to get your way at the Presidents Council and Negotiations you decided it was best to take your "facts" and arguments to the internet. The world wide web my brother is being viewed by those you seek to outwit and you type away blabbing about how you are fighting everyone in the union, the company, the NMB, TULE, the media, and Wall Street. They read this stuff and what they see is a union divided, under attack by other unions that are merely preying on members who should be angry at the company (they filed BK, not the TWU). They take advantage of our lack of solidarity and they take advantage of your temper tantrums online. The company knows many of the unions strategies because you post them here along with Gary, Chuck, and Jerry.

Want to know what you get by electing Team Peterson? You get a bunch of immature "leaders" who when they don't get it their way they want to tear down everything. If Team Peterson gets in expect more temper tantrums to appear online and the company loves it. They get all the info and know they can take advantage of the union members jobs while we bicker and fight internally. Think about it. Haven't any of you thought about how wise it is to discuss internal negotiating strategy and politics on a public forum? Team Peterson is nothing but a group of hacks playing tough guys without consequences.

Here's a quote from WWII you should pay attention to, "Loose lips sink ships." And brother with leadership like yours and Peterson, were sinking fast.

Bob you are ridiculous. You have been on the internet trying show everyone how smart you are when you have really done the opposite. Because you have not been able to get your way at the Presidents Council and Negotiations you decided it was best to take your "facts" and arguments to the internet. The world wide web my brother is being viewed by those you seek to outwit and you type away blabbing about how you are fighting everyone in the union, the company, the NMB, TULE, the media, and Wall Street. They read this stuff and what they see is a union divided, under attack by other unions that are merely preying on members who should be angry at the company (they filed BK, not the TWU). They take advantage of our lack of solidarity and they take advantage of your temper tantrums online. The company knows many of the unions strategies because you post them here along with Gary, Chuck, and Jerry.

Want to know what you get by electing Team Peterson? You get a bunch of immature "leaders" who when they don't get it their way they want to tear down everything. If Team Peterson gets in expect more temper tantrums to appear online and the company loves it. They get all the info and know they can take advantage of the union members jobs while we bicker and fight internally. Think about it. Haven't any of you thought about how wise it is to discuss internal negotiating strategy and politics on a public forum? Team Peterson is nothing but a group of hacks playing tough guys without consequences.

Here's a quote from WWII you should pay attention to, "Loose lips sink ships." And brother with leadership like yours and Peterson, were sinking fast.
. Boy are you desperate to get the suck a$$ boys in office. Give it a break will you please.

Reactions: 2 people

Overspeed, you are so easy...maybe you should change your name to Crystal. I have never seen any internal union strategy posted on these boards, if it was - to you point, why didn't you bring Bob up on charges? All I have seen Bob post for the membership is relevant information, something that you cannot seem to grasp. You have also now decided that the TWU is under attack because of what Bob posts, come on man...really? Let me help you out their brother, the TWU is under attack because it sold the M&R group down the river. TULE is falling to the Teamsters because of Bob, I don't think so, TULE is falling to the Teamsters because of clowns like you. As for your expert opinion, you seem to have a very keen eye for what the company thinks but zero understanding of what the membership thinks. The only loose lips I see are the ones you seem to keep wrapped around the heroes junk. Keep on calling people the memberships elected leaders hacks, that will gain you more points in life champ.

Reactions: 1 person
Overspeed, you are so easy...maybe you should change your name to Crystal. I have never seen any internal union strategy posted on these boards, if it was - to you point, why didn't you bring Bob up on charges? All I have seen Bob post for the membership is relevant information, something that you cannot seem to grasp. You have also now decided that the TWU is under attack because of what Bob posts, come on man...really? Let me help you out their brother, the TWU is under attack because it sold the M&R group down the river. TULE is falling to the Teamsters because of Bob, I don't think so, TULE is falling to the Teamsters because of clowns like you. As for your expert opinion, you seem to have a very keen eye for what the company thinks but zero understanding of what the membership thinks. The only loose lips I see are the ones you seem to keep wrapped around the heroes junk. Keep on calling people the memberships elected leaders hacks, that will gain you more points in life champ.
Gary as immature as ever. You and your college degree haven't helped you develop any type of value system. Your Team's only election tactic is to attack everyone personally because you really have no skills or credibility. Classic, tear other candidates down personally with snide remarks, sexual innuendo, and their family experiences yet you never address how the "vote no until something happens" strategy didn't work. When you don't get it your way in negotiations what will you do? Call Doug Parker names? Tell him you got something he can wrap his lips around?

Electing you and your team is vote for no progress and plenty of blaming everyone else for your team's failure. Nick put out a letter that shows if we had taken the May 2010 TA we would be well on our way to over $40/hour. Instead we are left with making $35 and listening to you and your team of experts say it was everyone else's fault. Really? If we had done what was recommended by a few people we would be making $38 now and on our way to $40 but we voted them out because "they" were not smart like you guys who said BK was a scare tactic. Well, it wasn't a scare tactic was it Gary? It's real and when will you and your team be held accountable? We will see soon what happens.

Bob V/Nick,

"merely preying on members who should be angry at the company (they filed BK, not the TWU)."

But it was the twu that cried we, (NOT the appointed, unaccountable twu atd sellouts), had to take concessions in order to stay out of bankruptcy. But here we are. I guess you forgot that sliver of information.

Angry at the company for being greedy? Sure.

Angry at paying the twu to represent us AND their being greedy? Most definitely!!

Gary as immature as ever. You and your college degree haven't helped you develop any type of value system. Your Team's only election tactic is to attack everyone personally because you really have no skills or credibility. Classic, tear other candidates down personally with snide remarks, sexual innuendo, and their family experiences yet you never address how the "vote no until something happens" strategy didn't work. When you don't get it your way in negotiations what will you do?

No, follow the process and demand a release. Thats how its been done for 85 years. Not dragging things out in the hopes of wearing down the members so they accept concessions then blaming the concessions on them. After two years of delays they brought back a company proposal, not a negotiated deal, the members rejected it but the International never even asked for a release, they "kicked the can down the road".

Mechanics were not in the same position as other workers at AA, we were already far behind our coworkers, now we are even further.

Electing you and your team is vote for no progress and plenty of blaming everyone else for your team's failure. Nick put out a letter that shows if we had taken the May 2010 TA we would be well on our way to over $40/hour. Instead we are left with making $35 and listening to you and your team of experts say it was everyone else's fault. Really? If we had done what was recommended by a few people we would be making $38 now and on our way to $40 but we voted them out because "they" were not smart like you guys who said BK was a scare tactic. Well, it wasn't a scare tactic was it Gary? It's real and when will you and your team be held accountable? We will see soon what happens.

Tell the truth, the guys in OH would be within pennies of making what they are making now and the only guys that might be making, if any, the $38 you claim,are those line mechanics working midnights between a very narrow time frame, but only isf the company chose to have them start within that time frame, they could have 24 hour coverage without anybofy getting the $1.50 MRT. Everyone else would be at the bottom. The deal was concessionary, are you saying that the TWU decided to punish us for not voting yes by not asking for a release and taking us into BK at dead last in the industry? Seems that way to me. Why didnt they ask for a release after we rejected the TA? I've neveer seen where members rejected a TA and a Union did not ask for a release before.

If you had your way we would just give concessions without any dissent. We would "stand united" and bend over. You are a fraud, you pretend to be a unionist but promote an agenda that benfits the company and has Union workers with the lowest hourly rates, the least amount of Vacation, the least amount of sick time, the fewest Holidays, the worst pension, the most costly medical and worst work rules, and you do all that under the false claim that we are doing all this to "save jobs". You think that you are so slick the way you try and throw in a few slogans but most of see how your concessions for jobs arguement is nearly identical to the arguement that anti worker forces present against the minimum wage. Like you they claim that lower compensation is good because it means that more people would be working. True Unionists continue to dismiss these false claims, but you dont, you embrace it and spout it as Gospell.

Yes the members should be angry at the company, but they should also be angry at the Union that after 6 years of concessions extended them another four years and still never demanded to be released.

They get all the info and know they can take advantage of the union members jobs while we bicker and fight internally. Think about it. Haven't any of you thought about how wise it is to discuss internal negotiating strategy and politics on a public forum? Team Peterson is nothing but a group of hacks playing tough guys without consequences.Here's a quote from WWII you should pay attention to, "Loose lips sink ships." And brother with leadership like yours and Peterson, were sinking fast.

They get all the info from the ATD. All it costs them is some A-5s, Admirals Club memberships and some padded pensions. Billions in concessions for pennies on the dollar. Management knew about 591 before the members or elected officers did. Because the company schemed with Don Videtich to take away UBB, but only from Maint, then use UBB, and the inflated numbers to make a false claim that the Maint locals would go bankrupt. Management told me in August that there was a restructing of the TWU and that I would not have to start punching in till December. In "negotiations" Line maint was directed by the ATD to come up with a plan for concessions then we were never even given the opportunity to present it. As soon as Tulsa and T-II struck a deal they roll called bringing it back "as is".

Sinking fast? Yes we are, because you were able to get a slim majority to vote everything away, but I'm sure all the perks for our ATD are still in place.

Reactions: 6 people
Dear Overspeed,

As you continue to lurk behind a pseudoname, I do not and will not. Come to a membership meeting or see me on the shop floor and we can discuss your issues. You can continue to debate anyone on here you choose but I will not be engaging with you because I do not know if you are even a union member, a member of managment, or even corporate security.

Have a great day,
Gary Peterson

Reactions: 7 people
Looks like a Gary chimed in, sorry Overspeed you have failed again. You are like gum on my shoe, so easy to step on but a mess each time I step!

Looks like a Gary chimed in, sorry Overspeed you have failed again. You are like gum on my shoe, so easy to step on but a mess each time I step!

Heard that OverWeight was going to quit the race after the insensitive Hitler he wrote for Sold-me-down-the-river, but he remembered that he is not running, and doesn't have to run for election any more. He is just running the campaign, and watching his buddies go down or just quit the race.

Latest posts