Local 591..is this your future President?

Word out of the team vidibitch camp here is that there has been more of the team that quit this past week. Word I hear is that they are highly upset with vidibitch choice of soldivire for president, and his hitler comments. Insiders tell me that a conference call this past week put the ultimatium out that either soldivire apologize for embarassing the team, or several were going to quit. Word is that Soldivire refused to back down and found nothing wrong with the hitler comment, so the unnamed others have quit. :blink:

Here are the Hitler comments that have unraveled the viditich team and caused the mass quiting. Send this link to all who are voting, so they too can see what type of person that the international is trying to push on us.
http://www.591vote.c...eader Would.pdf

Soldevere/Videtich is saying we should have accepted the 2010 TA. The TA failed in every area of M&R including the former TWU stronghold of Tulsa. Nick must have forgotten all the voluntarily concession in the TA, here is a reminder of just a few the TA conceded scope, gave us SMA's, eliminated retiree medical for anyone under 45 and tied sick time usage for those over 45, the base 1/7th rule; just to name a few. The Soldevere/Videtich theory is we would be making more per hour but in reality who would still be working here of we had voted for the 2010 TA and then went through the bankruptcy. The argument for the 2010 TA was weak at best, but then to blame Owens and Ruiz for it not passing is even weaker. During the 30 day review and before the TA vote actually began Luiz, Zimmerman, and Gilboy were all saying the only reason they brought the TA back for a vote was to allow the membership to vote it down and show the NMB we were not satisfied with what AA was offering.

Reactions: 2 people
Soldevere/Videtich is saying we should have accepted the 2010 TA. The TA failed in every area of M&R including the former TWU stronghold of Tulsa. Nick must have forgotten all the voluntarily concession in the TA, here is a reminder of just a few the TA conceded scope, gave us SMA's, eliminated retiree medical for anyone under 45 and tied sick time usage for those over 45, the base 1/7th rule; just to name a few. The Soldevere/Videtich theory is we would be making more per hour but in reality who would still be working here of we had voted for the 2010 TA and then went through the bankruptcy. The argument for the 2010 TA was weak at best, but then to blame Owens and Ruiz for it not passing is even weaker. During the 30 day review and before the TA vote actually began Luiz, Zimmerman, and Gilboy were all saying the only reason they brought the TA back for a vote was to allow the membership to vote it down and show the NMB we were not satisfied with what AA was offering.
And Gary the term sheet with its 4000 AMTs cut with no early out and 1.5% raise we got instead was awsome. I understood the point Nick is making is we would be making over $38 with the 2010 TA. The one you and your group of ill informed candidates told us to vote down because a better deal was coming. Where is it?

And Gary the term sheet with its 4000 AMTs cut with no early out and 1.5% raise we got instead was awsome. I understood the point Nick is making is we would be making over $38 with the 2010 TA. The one you and your group of ill informed candidates told us to vote down because a better deal was coming. Where is it?

Who said a better deal was coming? We said the deal was unacceptable. So was the deal the Union claimed was ratified. You pushed for the concessions and now you are complaining about them. The fact is not only did we get the worst deal in the industry but we got the worst deal of any other workers in this company. You say we saved jobs yet now you are complaining about our 4000 headcount cut. You voted for it!!

Saying no in 2010 was the right thing to do, and the membership overwhelmingly voted NO. Saying yes was the wrong thing to do in 2012, and it only passed by the slimest of majorities aided by a massive fear campaign waged in Tulsa where the Union was in bed with several anti-labor forces such as AA, and the Chamber of Commerce. The only reason it passed was because enough workers had enough, wanted to get out and voted yes to get the smallest EO package in the industry. Well now they are gone, off the payroll and off the list of eligible voters. The majority of the members who reamin voted against this deal, and soon they may also be able to hold the organization who pushed the worst deals in the industry, covering a 15 year span, accountable.

Reactions: 3 people

Still not Gary, but thank you.

You seem to have confused yourself again Overspeed.

The term sheet had nothing to do with the 2010 TA. By the time the airline gets done over the next 6 years we will see how many of the 4000 you reference they a rid of...with the early out and closing AFW my guess is they are well over half way to their target.

You also seem to want to ignore all the concessions in the in the 2010 TA that would have been used against us in the bankruptcy and only focus on the pay raise. So you admit you are in favor of voluntarily creating another lower paying sub-classification (SMA), voluntarily eliminating retiree medical, voluntarily conceding more scope language.

Then I look at your other posts and you say TWU fights outsourcing, to which I say you used to be correct, instead it is done by selling out the good paying jobs for lower paying jobs internally; gotta keep that dues money rolling in somehow. Now the TWU endorsed a company contract that outsources 35% of our AMT work and in addition to that gave more work to the lower paying OSM classification; those members dues are based on their base wage rate which = no pay cut for the TWU. The company will easily get the 4000 job cuts they demanded in the term sheet through the voluntary agreement the TWU helped them create but then with the USAir merger the TWU will say that it did not happen because the airline will grow and shrink due to the merger. My guess is the TWU is already working on that spin but my guess is they wont need to worry about that because they will soon be replaced by the members you allege you protect. I cherish the day when all of you are back to the floor with the rest of us!

As a followup Overspeed, since you have become the self proclaimed spokesman for the "Soldevere Ticket," are you and Nick also preparing for the next round of bargaining, harmonizing as Nick called it? Are you both once again preparing to sell the line AMT's out with SMA's, so when the company is forced into paying us you can help them reduce the cost to offset the pay raises again? The concessions, including SMA's were how the company was going to pay for the raises that some of us may have received. You and your team of snake oil salesman will not fool the line, not now or ever.

I understood the point Nick is making is we would be making over $38 with the 2010 TA.

I would not refer to that as a TA. This was a compAAny offer, like every other contract that we have gotten.

And I voted no because it was completely unacceptable for those of us in overhaul to get a lump sum, while my union brothers on the line didn't get a lump sum. Not to mention the screwing of the new hires, and a bunch of other crap. It was another divide and conquer contract written by AA for the benefit of AA, and you're proud of it.

Overweight, there is nothing union about you if you can actually defend that hunk of junk. If you had inside info that said that the international would refuse to ask for a release after we voted it down, why didn't you speak up then? If you had inside info that said that AA would file for bankruptcy in November 2011, why didn't you come out and speak up then?

Reactions: 1 person