Look out AA, the unions are mad!

Couldn't have said it better. I have on numerous occasions invited Oneflyer to come to MIA and work the ramp for one day on the walk-a-mile program. That way this financial ANALyst can get an idea of what the job is like before he/she spews anti-union venom. Even if he/she did not want to fly to MIA, it is a 5 minute drive from HDQ to DFW; he/she could have done walk-a- mile there.

I've been to MIA, I've sat in the damn cargo facility and watched a CC just get up and walk away from a line of people trying to pick up their cargo. He wasn't at lunch, he just didn't feel like working, so he decided to wander around a little bit. Then he came back and went on some rant about how mean management was, bla, bla, bla.

I've been to MIA, I've sat in the damn cargo facility and watched a CC just get up and walk away from a line of people trying to pick up their cargo. He wasn't at lunch, he just didn't feel like working, so he decided to wander around a little bit. Then he came back and went on some rant about how mean management was, bla, bla, bla.

Maybe you should have gotten off your financial analystic laurels and offered to help with the baggage while the union members went to go smoke cigarettes and drink coffee?'

I'm sure you have always worked a solid 8 hours with no breaks and no downtime because you were a financial analysis and were more important than any union worker.

So you just "SAT" and did nothing? Is'nt that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black?

Personally I think your story is a crock, sounds like a yarn a child would spin. How did you know he was'nt on lunch or break? Did you ask him? perhaps he needed to go relieve himself, you know take a crap! Or did he just volunteer to tell you he decided to just "wander around a little bit"?

Come on oneflyer, if your going to fabricate something at least try to make it half way believable.

Had Oneflyer tried to assist the customer, I'm sure someone would have filed a grievance...

But enough of the pig-pile already. How 'bout getting back on topic?...

Maybe the customers couldn't get their cargo because it hadn't yet cleared customs and/or USDA. Are you so blinded by your hate for the unionized employees that you never even considered this? Accroding to you, everything is the unionized employees' fault.

[quote post='347580' date='Jan 31 2006, 11:31 PM']POST DELETED BY MODERATOR: BillLumbergh[/quote]

Give me a break! :down: