Mainline 'express'- Return To Mainline-

wench

Veteran
Oct 10, 2002
In Jun, our station made the transition from Mainline to Express..
Temporarily...
All the employee's KNEW the Jet or Jets Would return.....

Effective Oct 27th, Guess what?????????????

737-300 ( 1 per day) for the moment- to CLT...

This is the company's EXCUSE, a sorry one at that-and yet ANOTHER LIE..to Break our salary's and return to Mainline!

Beware those of you going and or have gone Express THIS IS THEIR PLOY....

May they NEVER ENJOY WHAT THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM THE BACKBONE OF THIS COMPANY>

I'm not leaving, I will SEE WhAT GOeS AROUND,COMES AROUND>>>

Lying Sacks of ELEPHANT DUNG!!! :down:

Dude, you really, seriously need to get some help. Please do so before you go out to Walmart and buy that bucket of .22 ammunition...

I must ask you, does this honestly surprise you? It is right there in the contract. If you did not think this was going to happen, you need to be checked for myopia.

This is NO SURPRISE!! This is what your UNIONS both CWA/IAM negotiated!!
Then reccommended yes votes on those agreements.
The DUES were more important than the workers! I blame the Unions for caring more for the dues than the workers who pay them.
FWIW I voted NO.

The CWA/IAM MUST be VOTED OUT!

Q'S answered in order...

1- no Ammo, this company is not worth it.. :)

2- prefer not to say which station....no negative publicity needed.

3-no, no surprise.

4-Not ABE.

5-BINGO ON THE UNIONS & their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$..

FYI_______I VOTED NO ALL ALONG AND NOT EMBARRASED TO SAY SO>>

LOL>>>>

The IAM has forsaken the Fleet Service Workers, while accommodating the company on every issue. No MAINLINE AIRCRAFT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED in EXPRESS STATIONS. We must rid ourselves of this company union.

GO AGW!!

Just recently we've been authorized for quite a bump in full and part time openings in the ramp without any increase in flights (this is a small st)
Could they be fattening us up to make up for manpower losses when we go express?
I realize this a paranoid thought but I'm just wondering if this has happen in other places that ended up x-press

Unit4clt-
I concur, and the airport should be under one union. Pardon my ignorance but, AGW? :huh:

Golden....this is not news....BTV went "Mainline Express" last Feb.
(Meaning customer svc pay cut and ramp outsourced) A daily 737-300 has
been back to BTV since June. I wouldn't call it a "return to Mainline". (That would imply a return to the mainline pay for the station agents).
It just means that true mainline flights are worked by people making commuter airline pay. I'm sure this will happen in other "MainlineExpress" cities, in as permitted by the contract.
As more and more RJs are delivered, don't be surprised if more cities will see
this. A couple of 737 or Airbus departures on the busiest flights of the day, RJs
for the rest.

I guess that they will get "Express" Service when they return with "Mainline" flights....If we are not worth a damn anymore to the company, give EM your $13 effort and no more. Don't be fooled, as they will pull this crap all over the system. I agree the lousey IAM sold us out in favor of the Hubs and larger stations. I have said it many times, they could have fought to get us what CO Express gets. They get over $16 an hour, and they are NON-UNION.....We paid dues to get screwed like this. The IAM should be paying the "Expressed" Employees dues for them. :down:

If the AGW can get us a fair wage that won't have us on food stamps, bring 'em on. This is going to affect a lot of stations in the future, so we better get onboard about these pathetic wages. I would love to see the IAM MORONS that came to my station for the Vote live on $13 an hour. :angry:

Back