To All Mainline Employees!

hack73

Advanced
Jan 17, 2003
www.usaviation.com
If you are still hanging on as a mainline employee,you must have at least 15 years seniority,especially in PIT.Don't you hate the suckasses who back this spineless management team who doesn't have the guts to come and talk to those of us who are left face to face?I have never been lied to as much in my life as I have been by Dave and his [edited by moderator] crew of managers.
Our only hope is for a miracle.As Jet Blue and Southwest continue to expand on the east coast , we are going to grow by adding RJ'S everywhere? I don't see this company lasting more than 3 years in the current state.To all of you [edited by moderator] express employees making 7 bucks an hour , good luvck surviving at life with these wages.Trust Dave and his team, In 10 years you might be making half of what a mainline employee is making now!

hack,
I have a new hire story for you.

Scene:New hire-early 40 something only there for "the perks"
In my mind-what perks? Not enough for me,so I refrain from any comments-I know better and the truth-the truth is out there..

She has not ambition to learn or become involved.

The closure to all this?

Reeks of alcohol on a daily basis-asks someone else to help her with a counter deal,then leaves the agent stuck with it,and says"I''m off the clock and leaves"!

FYI- Ya get what ya pay for!

Latest posts