Maintenance

TPAA&P

Sep 11, 2005
Does anybody from the maintenance department or whoever know if there are any openings for A & P mechanics ??

Thanks in advance....

BOS, DCA, LGA, ORD, PHL and some positions in PHX, they are on US Airways.com.

I checked the website but doesn't say anything about bos, dca, phl
.... maybe somebody inside the maintenance department should know ??

Where else can I check to find out about maintenance positions ??

This is the first time that I hear, well read in this case, that there are no more internal postings......why is that?? o what do you mean AIRWOMAN ??

On the east side there are still internal postings twice a week, per the IAM/US CBA.

This is the first time that I hear, well read in this case, that there are no more internal postings......why is that?? o what do you mean AIRWOMAN ??
All job postings are now on Compass....no longer in Outlook, Public Folders.....on the west side. 700UW says it's different on the east.

On the east side they bids and awards come out twice a week.

On the east he has to sumbit a pe-66 for a transfer/promtion request.

I tried that before 700UW but I never knew where to send the PE-66 , and the people in admin, they couldn't tell me either, so I don't know If you have any information, like fax number, department, city....etc.
(I know in the back of the form tells you where to send it, and that's what I did and guess what ?? I couldn't reach anybody, and nobody knew where my form was, it dissapearead)

Guess what man ?? I did it !! and they told me that I have to call Human Resources....in CCY at that time (december 05), and they told me to sent the trasnfer request wherever the form tells me......
It's frustrating, nobody knows what should I do or even worst they don't even know how the process is....

I hope anybody can give a clue of what to do..... :(

:ph34r:

I check the Hub daily but they never had nor have in this case the true openings, I say so, because I remember when US had openings in BOS, DCA and PHL (not long ago) for mechanics and the Hub never showed those openings( I don't know if they still had openings), that's why I am in this forum trying to get some information, cause I don't trust the Hub nor usairways.com.

Besides that I applied through usairways.com for some positions before and I never received an answer, there should be another method for transfers or something you know ?? I need to get the right information, to talk to the right person, you know what I am saying ??

Back