Midatlantic Mechanics

700UW said:
Because mainline mechanics are not affected by the sale of MDA to Republic.

It has nothing to do with Mainline and its needs.

Go apply at mainline if you want a job there.
[post="299017"][/post]​

SO WHERE IS MAINLINE HIRING ENTRY-LEVEL MECHANICS ??? :D

TPA A & P

700UW said:
It is on the web page, I believe BOS, PHL and maybe DCA.
[post="299049"][/post]​

YEAH, I SAW THAT BUT THEY WANT TWO YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :down:

What they want and who is willing to work for $16 an hour are two different things. Just go for it.

sentrido said:
What they want and who is willing to work for $16 an hour are two different things. Just go for it.
[post="299081"][/post]​

THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE PAYING IN BOS, PHL AND DCA ??

Two years experience on commercial aircraft and previous Line Maintenance experience preferred.

Give it a shot, It says "Perferred".

I'll bet DL will be hiring mechanics off the street in BOS, LGA and maybe PHL soon. We have mechanics on furlough that don't want those stations and have openings to fill. Right now we have 11 BOS openings and 6 LGA openings that are posted for internal transfer. I think only 4 have applied for BOS and none for LGA. I know of one furloughed AMT that has been offered PHL and may turn it down. He put it on his recall wish list but has found a good job here in ATL.

Pay rate would be some where in the $14-$17/hr range plus a $3.65/ hr premium for your A&P.

TPAA&P said:
ANYBODY SUGGEST TO APPLY FOR MIDATLANTIC (A & P ) ???
[post="299351"][/post]​

I don't think anyone could be so evil as to suggest someone apply for a MidAtlantic anything right now. :lol:

Seriously.

If you really want to work for US, it does sound like they're hiring mainline mechanics in several cities. I'd suggest applying for one of those positions, even if you don't have the preferred experience. It can't hurt, and they're probably desperate enough to hire anyone that'll pass the drug tests.

Besides, you've got 6 weeks on the ramp. That makes you more qualified than half the idiots running this place. :shock:

Latest posts