Maintenance

Call M&E and ask for the Supervisor Tana or the manager Tim Conlon.

As of right now you can only bid on A&P positions that are open for your respective east/west. I.E. there was an internal postion in Denver but was only available to west mechanics as it is still a west maintenance station until the merger/contract stuff is worked out. Dont know if this helps you at all, also you would think HR or even your union would be able to tell you were to send it to as I am sure they deal with grievances of bids being awarded incorrectly.

Hey 700UW .... Do you have those phone numbers ??

The IAM is not in charge of how the company upgrades someone into maintenance.

That is not in the CBA.

Hey MWW Tech....
Are you a Mechanic for HP ??? If you are....How are the things over there?? What about if I want to transfer to PHX ??? What should I do ?? ( I am US ramper in FLL)

Hey MWW Tech....
Are you a Mechanic for HP ??? If you are....How are the things over there?? What about if I want to transfer to PHX ??? What should I do ?? ( I am US ramper in FLL)
Good Luck With The Current Mentality of Unions(IAM) Fighting, UNIONS {IBT} I would Lay Low & Wait for the Dust To Settle.We Do Not Know Who Is Representing US Yet, The NMB has Not Ruled YET. Some time In May.Then We VOTE Both US AIRWAYS EAST & WEST.
We Must also test the system Because we Are Hiring, Certain People Out side of the Company & We Still Have Furloughed People That Could Use a Job,And Or People Like Your self that Would Like to Transfer within the System. So I Will Try And Encourage you to Pursue What you have & Are continuing to. Test To See Where OUR US Airways{IAM} & {IBT} Union's Are Standing they have Been Bragging & Talking Like They Are Our Representations & They Do not Back up ACTIONS with The Truth's they Claim to Spew from there Mouth's.
The Attitude that They Are Concern'd About,IS Whose Pocket book is Lined With Our Due's & Fee's We Provide them With. When It comes to Getting Answer's Keep Asking the Expert's & Soon we May Have some answers through expierience,Like What you are Going through.
THERE Are THE EXPERT'S On this Web Site That Want you To Beleave that They Have All The Answers To All Of THE Challenge's,Well They Do Not AND WILL NOT until the BIG Picture Start's to Show On The Horizon.
The FAT LADY HAS NOT SUNG YET. MWW

The Attitude that They Are Concern'd About,IS Whose Pocket book is Lined With Our Due's & Fee's We Provide them With.

I couldn't agree with you more. The IAM is only concerned about the dues and not the membership. 700UW is a prime example of the downfall of the IAM. :down:

TPAA&P, good luck with your search. You will find the right job and city but don't count on the IAM helping you any.

I finally put my transfer in, hopefully I'll get a position....I'm crossing my fingers...thanks everyone for the replies...

Back