Management should be given some credit

Tim Nelson

Veteran
Jan 5, 2003
Bartlett
www.usaviation.com
It appears to me that this management team is at least better and more competent than previous ones at US AIRWAYS. Many news stories have indicated that US AIRWAYS will soon be profitable & is already a very competitive airline. Regardless of what the unions say, the real job security of any particular worker is the health of his/her company so this bodes well for the future of US AIRWAYS employees.

Further, it's nice to see US AIRWAYS management giving non-contractual compensation even though IAM loyalist have painted this management team as 'beast'.

In reality management is paying the union dues for fleet service as the IAM continues to dig deeper in pockets to offset the painful and continual membership decline. Ironic, union takes money out of your check, company puts non-contractual money back into your check.

Workers will have much to consider when they get the opportunity to vote against the I am Mugged regime. They already know the Mugged Regime has done 'nothing' and that $500 a year is being burned for a Judge Abrogated Bankrupt contract that the Mugged Regime is powerless to change. Even the mugged union has said, 'We had a knife to our back and a gun to our head."

regards,

It appears to me that this management team is at least better and more competent than previous ones at US AIRWAYS. Many news stories have indicated that US AIRWAYS will soon be profitable & is already a very competitive airline. Regardless of what the unions say, the real job security of any particular worker is the health of his/her company so this bodes well for the future of US AIRWAYS employees.

Further, it's nice to see US AIRWAYS management giving non-contractual compensation even though IAM loyalist have painted this management team as 'beast'.

In reality management is paying the union dues for fleet service as the IAM continues to dig deeper in pockets to offset the painful and continual membership decline. Ironic, union takes money out of your check, company puts non-contractual money back into your check.

Workers will have much to consider when they get the opportunity to vote against the I am Mugged regime. They already know the Mugged Regime has done 'nothing' and that $500 a year is being burned for a Judge Abrogated Bankrupt contract that the Mugged Regime is powerless to change. Even the mugged union has said, 'We had a knife to our back and a gun to our head."

regards,
They should be given credit for paying dues for something that these employees wanted? Why????