Marshal subdues passenger after incident on US Airways flight

NYGiantsFan90

Corn Field
Oct 23, 2003
Marshal subdues passenger after incident on U-S-Airways flight

OKLAHOMA CITY U-S Airways says one of its flights has been diverted to Oklahoma City, after a federal air marshal subdued a passenger on board.

The airline says the passenger had been involved in an incident with a flight attendant. The flight from Phoenix had been headed to Charlotte, North Carolina.

An airline spokesman says authorities are questioning the passenger. There's no word on what happened between the passenger and the flight attendant

Word on the street is that the passenger was autistic, so I guess that may have something to do with it.

I figured it might have something to do with green limes (or lack thereof).

maybe they ran out of B.O.B.....these people go POSTAL when you run food to feed them! :rolleyes:

Word on the street is that the passenger was autistic, so I guess that may have something to do with it.

One of our PHX ramp new-hires nonreving, perhaps. Wondered why I hadn't seen "Rainman" running connects bags and yabbering on with his mom on the cell phone. :blink:

nerd_lg.jpg

OKC--and TUL--have the dubious honor of being the very first destinations dropped by America West, after less than a year of service. December '83 to October '84. And they've never returned...
wrong...Mainline yes, but Express flies 2 from PHX and 1 from LAS daily....Continential used to handle HP for years and now it is American Eagle....*sigh* and I wonder why I stop posting and laughing at most of these posts. :lol:

oh and btw there were over 7 incidents that occured yesterday thoughout the world on commercial airlines realted to "scares"

7 security incidents

OKC--and TUL--have the dubious honor of being the very first destinations dropped by America West, after less than a year of service. December '83 to October '84. And they've never returned...

Umm...
http://www.usairways.com/awa/content/trave...lahomacity.aspx

:)

I believe OKC has actually been doing pretty good. All 3 flights are with the CRJ-900. Hopefully we'll see some trips out east before too long. Of course mainline would be nice, growing up in Ohio always saw USAir every where...live here and the only shots at see mainline metal is a diversion about once a year.

Latest posts