mastermechanic has been silenced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastermechic wrote:

My husband is a pilot for this company and voted NO. He called it - said the company would go bankrupt regardless. Gee, one-week after the pilot tally they announce the deed. As for the spouse, he's one of the 700 pilots who took the biggest hit - that being bumped from Capt. to F/O - approximately $80,000 pay cut a year ~ no big whoop. He's giving to the US Airways senior pilot survival fund (a pilot's Corvette is a terrible thing to waste.)

Mastermechanic is a woman?

Are you the same chick that that used to ***** to her co workers at the lunchroom at the bottom floor at SFO in 1988? About 5' 9'' and a 40 inch waist? Say it as not so! Trash me if you will. Except for all this diversity crap----it should have been my job!

[P]There is nothing to explain.[/P]
[P]The USaviation.com Message Board has rules and policies. Everyone agreed to them when they registered and the [STRONG]only[/STRONG] reason someone may be be suspended is because they broke policy. These rules are to protect our members, visitors and ourselves and to influence good open discussion. It is clearly written what is not allowed and those that continue to break the rules are notified as per our policy with warnings. Further disregard results is a suspension - as so explained in the rules.[/P]

Status
Not open for further replies.