Merger questions answered by AFA MEC President

Hot is the same pathetic little troll who got banned/kicked off FA.org for being a little <censored>. He got canned from DAL and still bitter about it even tho he "says" CO is better then everything under the sun. Pretty sad if you ask me. Not surprisingly he also has a very disturbing side occupation that makes peoples skin crawl as well.

How's Seattle?

Hot is the same pathetic little troll who got banned/kicked off FA.org for being a little <censored>. He got canned from DAL and still bitter about it even tho he "says" CO is better then everything under the sun. Pretty sad if you ask me. Not surprisingly he also has a very disturbing side occupation that makes peoples skin crawl as well.

Awwww don't you wish I was fired from Delta. Sorry baby girl, I resigned and went on to greener pastures. Sadly, I still have vested interests in Delta. Love to know what is going to happen with my frozen pension for one. The reason I couldn't stand Delta anymore was because of people like your sad self that will do anything for a dollar to not work. You spend your days spewing anti-union mutter when that is exactly what Delta F/A's need to *POSSIBLY* gain back what was taken from them through the years.

After Delta made phone calls to those on furlough and basically said, Hey if you want your job back you need to learn a second language, if not we are hiring. Every tom, dick, and harriett went and applied to DL and was given a second year pay scale. If your going to let one skip, you sure as hell need to let everyone else that lost there money, premiums, duty rigs, over rides, vacations, and on and on. Lets not forget the new "A-day" program that benefited the newly hired while bases went from about 10% of reserves per base up to about 50%.

I can go on and on but I doubt I need to. The only people happy at Delta are your types and new hired who missed out on nothing and think Delta is this amazing, bringing sexy back, "great paying airline". When in all reality if they only knew what was once had they may rethink what they know. The only thing these people care about are A-days. They couldn't even tell you about premiums and duty rigs and Scope if you wanted them to... :rolleyes:

If it's anyone who can make skin crawl, flip that mirror and pucker your lips, because it's YOU.

OH and BTW, the only reason I was banned from that sorry forum was because of that sad excuse of a man RAY. We didn't get along.... I'm just not that into queens.

I have no idea...Mr Conspiracy. I'm a stone mountain girl.

Just wondering if delta issued your "work tools" or did you have to use your own computer? Do you put your uniform on when you log into this forum? :lol:

Delta neutral my @$$