Mgt At Enron Used Their Power, Influence

Aug 23, 2002
If this is the end for USAIRWAYS, it sadly reminds me of all the employees at Enron who lost everything...due to a management team who's interest were their own finiancial gains... at the peril of all the employees....

The Enron management team was in a position of power and influence to control the future of the company, and did so to only their benefit....While employees lost their careers, homes, cars, families, pensions and retirements....

Can this management team who gladly directed company assets in the form of golden parachutes to CEO's....gave themselves raises and bonuses....and stock ...while at the same time ... they could not honor contracts they signed with employees....

Can they demonstrate that they have done much at all to stem costs with their own cutbacks in salary, benefits or perks???

I don't believe so, and I think will become issues in any bankruptcy hearings in the upcomming weeks....

Reservation Agent said:
If this is the end for USAIRWAYS, it sadly reminds me of all the employees at Enron who lost everything...due to a management team who's interest were their own finiancial gains... at the peril of all the employees....

The Enron management team was in a position of power and influence to control the future of the company, and did so to only their benefit....While employees lost their careers, homes, cars, families, pensions and retirements....

Can this management team who gladly directed company assets in the form of golden parachutes to CEO's....gave themselves raises and bonuses....and stock ...while at the same time ... they could not honor contracts they signed with employees....

Can they demonstrate that they have done much at all to stem costs with their own cutbacks in salary, benefits or perks???

I don't believe so, and I think will become issues in any bankruptcy hearings in the upcomming weeks....
[post="178087"][/post]​

this is why i think a court appointed trustee should be implemented asap due to this incompetence mgmt team who have shown no mercy for the employees and the families the employees have.

There are ZERO similarities between the US Airways and Enron banrkuptcies.

Enron was a massive accounting fraud that brought down one of the 'Big Six' accounting firms.

US Airways is just a poorly run company. Nothing unique about that.

Latest posts