MIA-PIT next

MAH4546

Veteran
Aug 22, 2002
USAirways is getting into a deeper and deeper hole. Some are even saying they may not make it to Christmas (I really, really hope that is not the case). None the less, any MIA'ers hear about the possibilites of MIA-PIT? We already got MIA-CLT last week. Daily M80 run with the same sched as CLT should work really well. Also, if US does go under, AA better get a 738 or two free for MIA-CLT. That is a major business route (US is running eleven flights right now; 6 MIA and 5 FLL)and one daily M80 will not suffice.
PS, sorry, I meant to put a ? in the subject.

USAir was never in the running anyway. AMR has bigger fish to fry right now. They must keep the pressure on UAL.

You may even go as far as to say, UAL's demise will be the key to AMR's secured success. The lien holders (Banks) at UAL's BK court are already tightening the noose with each passing day.

USAir is almost a 'flat-line' while UAL is 'critical' followed by AMR as stable.

The entire airline sector, wreaks with red (ink).

Dr. Bethune will see you now.

I think I would put AA in "Serious" and DAL in "Stable but getting weaker".
2.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/18/2002 10:44:01 PM AAquila wrote:

USAir was never in the running anyway. AMR has bigger fish to fry right now. They must keep the pressure on UAL.

You may even go as far as to say, UAL's demise will be the key to AMR's secured success. The lien holders (Banks) at UAL's BK court are already tightening the noose with each passing day.

USAir is almost a 'flat-line' while UAL is 'critical' followed by AMR as stable.

The entire airline sector, wreaks with red (ink).

Dr. Bethune will see you now.

----------------
[/blockquote]
AAquila,

It is funny how one can wish for doom and gloom to others. Life has a interesting way of returning the favor to the wisher. May your future be as bright as you wish for others.

Merry Christmas ( Next year )

Don't gloat too much with what is going on at US & UA, because AA won't be far behind with their hands in your pockets. Once they see how easy it was for the others to strip their employee's wages and benifits. First they will try the "voluntary" route and if that doesn't work look out since CH-11 makes it very simple. AA might have cash reserve now, but with the current trends it will dwindle fast. It won't take Don too long to figure out what road to follow to get his cost down to the levels of the competition. I am not trying to bash anyone here, just telling it the way it is and will be. DL will have to follow suit aslo.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/19/2002 7:41:21 AM BottomFeeder wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
----------------
[/blockquote]
AAquila,

It is funny how one can wish for doom and gloom to others. Life has a interesting way of returning the favor to the wisher. May your future be as bright as you wish for others.

Merry Christmas ( Next year )

----------------
[/blockquote]
Your handle 'bottom-feeder' describes the entire airline industry to a tee.

Since you're in the Holiday mode.

Question: Would Tiny Tim have been better off if Ebenizer had given Bob the ' boot'?

Ebenizer will suckle the fat bird ( UAL) and
many AA Tiny Tims will be happy because many AA Bobs will still have jobs.

AA "stable?"

Certainly better than U and UA right now (which I would describe as "rigor mortis setting in" and "in full cardiac arrest" right now, respectively), and probably benfiting from UA's problems.

But still, don't kid yourself. "Hemorrhaging" is closer to AA's reality than "stable."

Since you're in the Holiday mode.

Question: Would Tiny Tim have been better off if Ebenizer had given Bob the ' boot'?

Ebenizer will suckle the fat bird ( UAL) and
many AA Tiny Tims will be happy because many AA Bobs will still have jobs.

----------------
[/blockquote]
AAquilla,

Tiny Tim would be better off. Tiny Tim would be proud of his father. Because Bob, his father, told him so!

While you suckle your fat bird. Don't forget to watch for the bone.

The thoughts of sugar plum ferries are still dancing in your head.

To hope for gains on others woes is probably a sign that you are really a great preson. A true fellow that gives hours of dictation of how great he is. I would also guess that you are the most requested person to fly with.

I BET YOU ARE REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL IN THE AIR