Us Airways Overhaul

Is this a S.O.S???
Yes an SOS,we also need tie wraps and 2 part epoxy the leaders keep it locked up afraid we will steal it,not only do we need material support,but also a little less contempt and managerial restraint...If you work in PHL you know what Im talking about.Shift wars need to stop also..:) not the mechs but the leaders sailing this floundering ship.

Yes an SOS,we also need tie wraps and 2 part epoxy the leaders keep it locked up afraid we will steal it,not only do we need material support,but also a little less contempt and managerial restraint...If you work in PHL you know what Im talking about.Shift wars need to stop also..:) not the mechs but the leaders sailing this floundering ship.
dude every dept i worked in,daylite ran the show even if 2nd shift could do it better....yes until someone gets past this crapola....they're still in the same rut.
what HP execs have to cut through is the layers of low level management covering their butts and keeping info from flowing to the upper levels.this is the way its been run here on the east coast for so long i don't think they can change it.
vp calls down for info and is told "everything is a ok"...when in fact its just the opposite.seigel tried in vain to change this culture but couldn't cut through it.

It can change.
Chop the directors from both CLT and PIT bases, put two news guys and set the stage for the rest of the management.
However, tell the boys on the floor to behave and make a good example of the members, because it doesn't take long for the same sh_t-house lawyers to aggravate the new bosses. And then it becomes a pissing match again. You know what I mean?

dude every dept i worked in,daylite ran the show even if 2nd shift could do it better....yes until someone gets past this crapola....they're still in the same rut.
what HP execs have to cut through is the layers of low level management covering their butts and keeping info from flowing to the upper levels.this is the way its been run here on the east coast for so long i don't think they can change it.
vp calls down for info and is told "everything is a ok"...when in fact its just the opposite.seigel tried in vain to change this culture but couldn't cut through it.
Ya I know and Im sure in time it will or will not go away,hows that for ;up;up thinking,sometimes its even fun.
But for management to allow the distruction of there so well placed chain of command...never will happen..me thinks in time they will destoy themselves.The new big dogs on the block are a looking and a sniffing.

The original article makes me want to barf.
Just my two cents.
Anthony Mule puts on a good show, but behind the scenes, he has no actual respect for the employees.
This is the vibe I get after working under him for years and speaking to him personally.

You're mistaken about Mule', sorry you're so negatively affected. Work with him side by side a little and then you'll understand where he stands. You can't always go by what others tell you, or how one situation may have ruined your opinion forever.

You're mistaken about Mule', sorry you're so negatively affected. Work with him side by side a little and then you'll understand where he stands. You can't always go by what others tell you, or how one situation may have ruined your opinion forever.
Which brings us bac to the "perception is reality" theory.
If the employees perceive he does not truly respect us, then that is our reality.
I am not mistaken.

It can change.
Chop the directors from both CLT and PIT bases, put two news guys and set the stage for the rest of the management.
However, tell the boys on the floor to behave and make a good example of the members, because it doesn't take long for the same sh_t-house lawyers to aggravate the new bosses. And then it becomes a pissing match again. You know what I mean?
i'm talking about how management in the director on down area "insulate" themselves from the sr.vp types and do not relay what actually is happening on their level to the uppers.....nothing whatsoever with union personnel... YOUR PROBLEM.
i've seen time and time again poor management decisions that should result in some type of discipliary action to a supervisor,manager or director and yet the incompetence is glossed over and forgotten.....time after time....and please do not attempt to degrade me with a denial...you know i'm right on this.

i'm talking about how management in the director on down area "insulate" themselves from the sr.vp types and do not relay what actually is happening on their level to the uppers.....nothing whatsoever with union personnel... YOUR PROBLEM.
i've seen time and time again poor management decisions that should result in some type of discipliary action to a supervisor,manager or director and yet the incompetence is glossed over and forgotten.....time after time....and please do not attempt to degrade me with a denial...you know i'm right on this.
I just stated to replace the directors and start the correct momentum. The VP's are new. If you have new VP's and replace the directors and explain the expectations to the managers down, don't you think the "insulation" gets removed?
Are you agreeing with me or trying to fight me like 700 always does? Get a handle on your backbone, your getting jellyfish on me.

It is called debating not fighting and are you obsessed with me now?

Mentioning me in posts where I have nothing to do with.

I guess, but no more than you are to a certain pilot. It's called the pot calling the kettle black. Such is you. I am not obsessed, just trying to keep the people on this board entertained with facts against rhetoric.