More Station's Consolidating Operations

The TWA hangar space that usair used for the overnight 737 C check has been gone since 1991. They have an old DC-3 hangar at lax.

Thought you'd like to know

700UW said:
US has had small hangar in LAX for years, it is old TWA hangar I believe.

Hope,
What class station is EWR?
[post="305542"][/post]​

EyeInTheSky said:
Well, in LAS we've moved back to that craphole A terminal. :(
[post="305657"][/post]​

Boo... :down: Terminal D was so nice... but it was inevitable. The only "upside" I can see is you don't have to take a train ride anymore.

From today's 'US Daily' - 9/28/05:

AIRLINES SHARE IN PHL AND PIT
US Airways and America West have merged facilities at Philadelphia International and Pittsburgh International airports.

Effective today, customers traveling on either airline from Philadelphia will check in and depart at US Airways facilities in the A, B, C and F concourses.

Customers traveling on either airline from Pittsburgh will check in and depart at US Airways facilities in the A and B concourses. Directional signage is in place in both airports.

Jim

BoeingBoy said:
AIRLINES SHARE IN PHL AND PIT
US Airways and America West have merged facilities at Philadelphia International and Pittsburgh International airports.

Not specifically to you, Jim, but did America West have its own gate at PHL, or were they using a Continental gate still?

your commet is beyond stupid....

"will have to continue to elbow their way through the "great unwashed" -- aka the Southwest crowd -- to get to their gates."

WHO are You? do you not remember the days of MetroJet? LOL...
you are a pompous idiot. Being that SWA moves more people than any other domestic airline, I believe you are calling the American people trash. Can't wait to see what boards your planes!!!!!!!!!!! It won't last long anyway......just remember TWA!

sfb said:
Not specifically to you, Jim, but did America West have its own gate at PHL, or were they using a Continental gate still?
[post="307003"][/post]​

I don't know for sure. They've used at least one and maybe two gates (that's fuzzy) on D concourse in PHL, but I don't know if they "rented" from another airline or not.

Jim

Back a few years when I worked for an airline at PHL, CO gates were used by America West at the time. This was more than 5 years ago though, so I'm not sure if this accurate anymore.

Latest posts