Most Americans have no idea what they are in for?

What is poor?

I should clarify the kind of poor I meant. it sucks to be hard working and not bring enough home to afford healthcare. You are right Knot. I do want change that would keep this family from becoming dependant on southwind if a log were to roll off his truck and land on his foot. If you think medicaid is good coverage, you are priveliged anddont know poverty.

If you dont think the er's hospital wont try to garnish wages or put leins on property, you havnt been around. Illegal immigrants may get away with it but not Americans with jobs or property.

I should clarify the kind of poor I meant. it sucks to be hard working and not bring enough home to afford healthcare. You are right Knot. I do want change that would keep this family from becoming dependant on southwind if a log were to roll off his truck and land on his foot. If you think medicaid is good coverage, you are priveliged anddont know poverty.

If you dont think the er's hospital wont try to garnish wages or put leins on property, you havnt been around. Illegal immigrants may get away with it but not Americans with jobs or property.

So you are going to be hardworking and in for a surprise when your saving grace called obamcare invades all your private orfices and rapes your savings in the name of affordable healthcare.

Illegal immigrants get away with it because you let it happen.

Instead of putting a SPIN on 'Tree's question, be a MAN, and ANSWER the F'n question as it was put to you (by 'Tree)
That being;

Is it OK for your brother-in-law/and his Mrs's..To MOOCH off of a hospital ER when they get Sick ????????

Ps,
Why is the B-I-L...making 'peanuts ' to begin with ?
Oh, thats right, I forgot. Georgia is a " RIGHT to WORK " (FOR PEANUTS) State !

Remember what FOREST said. " STUPID IS, AS STUPID DOES " !!

(Are you still trying to Figure out why the CSA got thier Red-Neck ASSS kicked in the 1860's) ??

#1 I am a man and have never depended on a union, to keep me employed !
#2 I never said it was alright for anyone , to use the ER, as their private Doctor, but I'd rather see an American citizen receive that benefit vs. someone who shouldn't be here in the first place !
#3 No one forced him or is keeping him at his current job !
#4 Your sure like to dwell on things that happened 152 years ago !
#5 Blow it out yer ass !

So you are going to be hardworking and in for a surprise when your saving grace called obamcare invades all your private orfices and rapes your savings in the name of affordable healthcare.

Illegal immigrants get away with it because you let it happen.

I let it happen? Please lets not make it personl. I know a great deal of small businesses that will go under if they had to hire Gringos. I believe small businesses tend to vote republican.

It's not rape if you say yes.

Brother-in-law and his wife went to get their taxes done the other day. He drives a lumber truck, for next to nothing and she cleans houses and they have no insurance. Needless to say, they were jolted to reality when the tax dude told them they probably wouldn't get anything back, thanks to the "ObamaCare Fine" that was imposed this year, for people with no insurance !
Way to be there for the little guy.............Barrack !

Why are you okay with your brother in law making "next to nothing," and neither of them having insurance?

Instead of railing against Obama, maybe you oughta focus your energy on pushing for a living wage and enhanced benefits for workers.

Instead of putting a SPIN on 'Tree's question, be a MAN, and ANSWER the F'n question as it was put to you (by 'Tree)
That being;

Is it OK for your brother-in-law/and his Mrs's..To MOOCH off of a hospital ER when they get Sick ????????

Ps,
Why is the B-I-L...making 'peanuts ' to begin with ?
Oh, thats right, I forgot. Georgia is a " RIGHT to WORK " (FOR PEANUTS) State !

Remember what FOREST said. " STUPID IS, AS STUPID DOES " !!

(Are you still trying to Figure out why the CSA got thier Red-Neck ASSS kicked in the 1860's) ??
You really don't have a say so in the matter. Southwind is entitled to use the hospital emergency room when he gets sick even if he elects not to buy health insurance coverage! You got Obamacare, now live with it!

[background=rgb(235, 233, 229)]Voters subjected to the sound bites of campaign ads will never learn that the dirty little secret of both approaches is that they embody a form of rationing.[/background]

http://www.thefiscal...ming.aspx#page1

Sounds like you're on your own your last few years on earth .... a little morpheme and that's it .... :eek:

Oh well, they say Social Security is out a balance because we are living to long .... why not fix two problems at once?

Will this affect the public sector?

[background=rgb(235, 233, 229)]Voters subjected to the sound bites of campaign ads will never learn that the dirty little secret of both approaches is that they embody a form of rationing.[/background]

http://www.thefiscal...ming.aspx#page1

Sounds like you're on your own your last few years on earth .... a little morpheme and that's it .... :eek:

Oh well, they say Social Security is out a balance because we are living to long .... why not fix two problems at once?

Will this affect the public sector?

Death Panels

mqdefault.jpg

Why are you okay with your brother in law making "next to nothing," and neither of them having insurance?

Instead of railing against Obama, maybe you oughta focus your energy on pushing for a living wage and enhanced benefits for workers.

Who "FORCED" my Brother-in-law, into that field of work ?

Health insurance is not a right !

So if you have a low IQ dont get injured or sick. Glad he's your relation and not mine.
If you stop and think about it RDU, no matter your income, there are millions of us who are one medical catastrophe away for financial ruin, living wage earners included. Count your blessings.

Back