Mr Isom purchases new home in AZ

This is just what they are going to do with all the money they make on the backs of the working poor of US Airways!!

There is little good that can come of this thread--it is being watched and on the short list to be closed.

Really.

Would you guys rather he be hanging his hat at the Valley Ho in Scottsdale?

The gent's being pretty frugal overall. The place is already a two year old dump, that's barely over 5,000 square feet, and he bought in at just under 3 million. It's not like the Palace at Versaille, and there's just no need for the peasants to be gittin' uppity. :rolleyes:

The gent's being pretty frugal overall. The place is already a two year old dump, that's barely over 5,000 square feet, and he bought in at just under 3 million. It's not like the Palace at Versaille, and there's just no need for the peasants to be gittin' uppity. :rolleyes:

I don't know man. If you live in Scottsdale, you live in a good place in AZ. It's not the size that matters, but living in lush green neighborhoods on a golf corse, keeping the hood rats and Mexicans out.

3 million would get you a palace on the east coast, trust me, he got the equivilient.

Is Isom buying a house in AZ for whatever amount of money any different that any executive in ANY other industry in America? I mean the guy made it through his probation :lol: What did we think he was going to do, rent a two bedroom apartment for his wife and kids? :lol: You have big job...you have big car, big house and well big everything. Well not everything. ;) Overcompensation we'll call it. Shall we throw him a housewarming party?

I say we all get invited to a "pool party" at Isom's new abode. Its just about that time a year when they have their annual company B-B-Q ! Should we ask if FFOCUS can join us this year?
You can bet your bottom dollar Isom doesn't hire american workers to work around his new castle.