Mr Isom purchases new home in AZ

I'm not prejudging, I thought this AFTER people have run through my backyard TWICE now from police and threw their junk in my pool.

And FYI, illeagle aliens cause the most serious crimes than anybody else in the USA!

Ciao.

You mean to say criminals like Jeffery Dahmer, Wayne Williams and David Berkowitz all came from Mexico? I thought Wayne Williams was African American and Dahmer and Berkowitz were WHITE.

I'm sure the current Mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa and ex Mayor of Denver, Frederico Pena would love to hear your comment about keeping Mexicans out of affluent neighborhoods.

Apologies for getting off topic.

I say we all get invited to a "pool party" at Isom's new abode. Its just about that time a year when they have their annual company B-B-Q ! Should we ask if FFOCUS can join us this year?
You can bet your bottom dollar Isom doesn't hire american workers to work around his new castle.

Lets leave comments like the last one out of this.

I am surprised you guys didn't pick up on the irony here:

"A neurosurgeon, an award-winning theater producer, the executive vice president and chief operating officer of U.S. Airways and a Scottsdale real estate broker among the buyers and sellers in this week's priciest home sales...."

Isn't there a joke here? Maybe Doogie can come over to Bob's enjoy a little theater before a lobotomy....too bad their isn't a beer distributor in the 'hood.

Later,
Eye

There is little good that can come of this thread--it is being watched and on the short list to be closed.

I actually disagree. As long as the discussion remains civilized and on topic, I think it is a very worthwhile topic to debate.

US is on the verge of crying poverty, labor relations are a disaster......and the newly-hired COO makes a very blatant display of conspicuous consumption at a time when most of US's employees are just trying to stay one step ahead of the mortgage mess...... Not a move which endears oneself to one's workers, I must say. Who needs a 5,162 square foot house, anyway? If he's making enough that he can afford to carry that mortage, taxes and upkeep, then he's making too much.

This is all due to dougweisers "0" cost contracts. Just so he and all of his kiss a#*es can get ahead. On the backs of the hard working people of this so called LCC. And ole doogie wonders why his employees have low morale. WAKE UP SNADCASTLE.

Why are people acting like Parker gave Isom the home as a present?

What were his past compensation packages from previous employers, the value of his last home, etc, etc?

<SNIP> Isn't there a joke here? Maybe Doogie can come over to Bob's enjoy a little theater before a lobotomy....too bad their isn't a beer distributor in the 'hood.
How ‘bout “I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomyâ€￾.

Look, now is the time to be buying real estate. Foreclosures are up, real estate prices are falling, etc. No place better than the bottom to start out. As far as I'm concerned, he screwed up by not buying another home to go with it.

I think it's unfair to characterize the guy as spending money on the backs of US Airways employees. This guy is a savvy executive and has been making money of this nature since long before US Airways tainted his otherwise sterling resume. The price paid for the home is immaterial to the long-term value it provides him and his family. At this level, this is not an unreasonable price to pay for a home.

Look at this as an investment that also provides a roof over the head. It looks like a solid deal to me and, given his income and likely assets, not inappropriate at all.

Give the guy a break.

Sorry, but I think this is across the line. This is Isom's personal business - providing for his family. We have no right to ask for his financial information, how much is in his bank account or where it comes from. If he wants to buy a 5,000+ square foot home, more power to him. I don't know of one of us that, if we felt we could handle the payments, wouldn't. His resources could have come from previous jobs, investments, family income as well as his current job.

The statement about this being a place to picket is WAAAAAAYYYY over the line. Business is one thing. Family is another. You lose credabillity points in my eyes if you attack his family's business. :down:

IMHO

There is little good that can come of this thread--it is being watched and on the short list to be closed.
Life isn't always good and I am not sure why this thread would be closed it shows how this comany just sticks it our face.
I like the idea of a few 100 or maybe a thousand employees picket his home I am sure the neighbors would love it.