Ms. Skankzilla

Bluewater

Jul 21, 2006
Ah yes here we go again! Is it not possible to find anyone with an a ounce of integrity to fill the VP position recently vacated in Phl?
Now we have KK...who is not very well liked, (ask those of us who spent their time in LGA opr with her) nor, very bright.
She sang past president LA's praises while Ms. A was president...now she can't wait to trash talk her. MEC MF should listen too, as he has always been on her verbal hit list.
She has no moral high ground. KK will do what it takes to claw her way up the ladder. (Kind of like that nasty greasy stuff that floats to the top while making gravy). She ebbs and flows according to who can help her out at any given momement, or what is popular. She cannot and will not stand a lone on shaky ground, until she knows she is well supported. ;)
She has NO interest in furthering the plight of her fellow employees. Only the self serving attitude of one who thinks she and she alone is deserving. Ah well, those who voted her in will see. :D
You might not like someone...but you should be able to respect them...no one respects KK.

Does anyone smell the PHL AFA elections in the air? Take a big whiff! If you ask me they put a bunch of clowns in the AFA office. The first news letter looked like it was written by a 3 year old and had BMs stupid jokes in it.Just hope we can get elected people in there before the three stooges blow up the office.
Your right, I hear KK has her noise all up LAs rear until she knew it was hopeless. Keep an eye on her.

Does anyone smell the PHL AFA elections in the air? Take a big whiff! If you ask me they put a bunch of clowns in the AFA office. The first news letter looked like it was written by a 3 year old and had BMs stupid jokes in it.Just hope we can get elected people in there before the three stooges blow up the office.
Your right, I hear KK has her noise all up LAs rear until she knew it was hopeless. Keep an eye on her.
These are interim officers, remember. Let's get it together and get some solid people in that office! Pay attention, everyone! :blink:

ah yes here we go again. Is it not possible to find anyone with an a ounce of integrity to fill the VP position
recently vacated in Phl? Now we have KK...who is not very well liked, (ask those of us who spent their time in LGA opr with her) nor, very bright.
She sang past president LA's praises while Ms. A was president...now she can't wait to trash talk her. mec MF should listen too, as he has always been on her verbal hit list.
She has no moral high ground. KK will do what it takes to claw her way up the ladder. (Kind of like that nasty greasy stuff that floats to the top while making gravey). She ebbs and flows according to who can help her out at any given momement, or what is popular. She cannot and will not stand a lone on shaky ground, until she knows she is well supported. ;)
She has NO interest in furthering the plight of her fellow employees. Only the self serving attitude of one who thinks she and she alone is deserving. Ah well, those who voted her in will see. :D
You might not like someone...but you should be able to respect them...no one respects KK.
Why don't YOU run?

Why don't YOU run?
It is important to know ones own strengths and own up to ones weaknesses. I know I am not well versed on the contract. I must hash my way through it, then ask friends to interpret the legalese; or yes, I would run.
I have strengths in other areas that I do put to good use.
What about YOU? What kind of person are you? If you believe that you can honestly do the job, that you have a passion for it. Then I say run! Take a stand for a better more honest union. A union like ANY business, is only as good as the people who are running it.
The ones that came before us really took the hits. They're the ones who paved the way for married f/a's, males in the field, flying over 30, weight issues, etc. Isn't it about time that instead of caving in (CLT) to contracts, that we fight the good fight? AND the only way we can is to have people in office that are LEADERS with ethics. People we can respect. I DO NOT respect Ms. KK, she has NO moral highground.
But change can only happen if people quit bitchen and VOTE! Read your AFA emails, learn about the people who are running, go with your gut feelings and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is important to know ones own strengths and own up to ones weaknesses. I know I am not well versed on the contract. I must hash my way through it, then ask friends to interpret the legalese; or yes, I would run.
I have strengths in other areas that I do put to good use.
What about YOU? What kind of person are you? If you believe that you can honestly do the job, that you have a passion for it. Then I say run! Take a stand for a better more honest union. A union like ANY business, is only as good as the people who are running it.
The ones that came before us really took the hits. They're the ones who paved the way for married f/a's, males in the field, flying over 30, weight issues, etc. Isn't it about time that instead of caving in (CLT) to contracts, that we fight the good fight? AND the only way we can is to have people in office that are LEADERS with ethics. People we can respect. I DO NOT respect Ms. KK, she has NO moral highground.
But change can only happen if people quit bitchen and VOTE! Read your AFA emails, learn about the people who are running, go with your gut feelings and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a Flight Attendant, although I married one. And, yes, I am involved in ALPA and did picket.

I DO NOT respect Ms. KK, she has NO moral highground.
Ok, so let me get this right. YOU did not run because you you know your strengths and weaknesses and know you would not be good for the job.....however you get on this board and trash talk someone that you only know from sitting OPR w/ in LGA ? At least she stepped up to the plate and offered to try to help with the big fat mess that is the PHL office. What have you done ?
I have heard KK fight hard for the F/A group. I have seen her e-mails to MF and management concerning what is right for the F/As. You might not like her personally but she is like a pitbull protecting her puppies when it concerns this F/A group---especially the RSVs.
The only person I know who has fought harder than KK on this 24/7 issue for RSV's to not get screwed is the CLT RSV Chair.
She just started in office a few days ago and you won't even give her a chance....shame on you. Give her the 90 days and then come on here and state your opinion---even though I doubt anyone could clean up the PHL mess in 90 months let alone 90 days.
As far as her kissing LA's a$$, I heard that at least KK had some compassion for LA while everyone else was at the meeting screaming their heads off and being extremely cruel.
I do not like LA but think that we should all treat each other with at least some kind of tolerance even when we believe they don't deserve it.
Getting on here and trashing KK before she's even had a chance to prove herself is just plain classless.

Ok, so let me get this right. YOU did not run because you you know your strengths and weaknesses and know you would not be good for the job.....however you get on this board and trash talk someone that you only know from sitting OPR w/ in LGA ? At least she stepped up to the plate and offered to try to help with the big fat mess that is the PHL office. What have you done ?

Hey Songbird ask Ms. KK how she got her vacation day moved so she could do TDY, at the expense of the person who should have got it legally and contractually. THAT IS SKANK! And that's only ONE exmaple. She was already given a chance, she failed. Following in the footsteps of LA, another person who thought she could manipulate the system with little regard to her fellow employees. Before you start defending, YOU need to know all the facts. I don't think you do. Just because someone works in a political office doesn't mean their a good person. Just ask Tom Delay

I think they put the least threatening in office. I hear the list was pretty political. MF surely was looking to convince the MEC members who he can control who to put in. Again, he will look to secure his position. I hear he was taking a couple of them out for lunch etc... I also hear that LA brought in donuts to the office for their first couple days in office. I guess she is looking for some work to receive FPL.

Crafty . :p

Anyway, I trust the PHL f/as. This time, they know to take special interest in who represents them, and who has proven to have a decent reputation, good communication skills, and well balanced...

They'll make the right decision.

Ah yes here we go again! Is it not possible to find anyone with an a ounce of integrity to fill the VP position recently vacated in Phl?
Now we have KK...who is not very well liked, (ask those of us who spent their time in LGA opr with her) nor, very bright.
She sang past president LA's praises while Ms. A was president...now she can't wait to trash talk her. MEC MF should listen too, as he has always been on her verbal hit list.
She has no moral high ground. KK will do what it takes to claw her way up the ladder. (Kind of like that nasty greasy stuff that floats to the top while making gravy). She ebbs and flows according to who can help her out at any given momement, or what is popular. She cannot and will not stand a lone on shaky ground, until she knows she is well supported. ;)

Grow The H*ll :down: Up Man!!

No one felt SORRY for the individuals who had to do the right thing irregardless of the back lash that it would certainly take. Of course everyone feels sorry for Ms Albert she held the purse strings . Are we all such sorry human beings that we look the other way while our fellow human beings are being abused. Its the same old story if it does not involve me I will be politically correct and say Nothing.The flight attendants know what's at stake and will vote the right people in .

No one felt SORRY for the individuals who had to do the right thing irregardless of the back lash that it would certainly take. Of course everyone feels sorry for Ms Albert she held the purse strings . Are we all such sorry human beings that we look the other way while our fellow human beings are being abused. Its the same old story if it does not involve me I will be politically correct and say Nothing.The flight attendants know what's at stake and will vote the right people in .
Baja,

I do not believe that people feel sorry for LA. She treated her membership as if they were a constant "inconvenience", and many, many people saw and experienced that. It was completely unproductive, not to mention offensive. She is out, and it is a complete shame that the other officers had to be taken down as well. Unfortunately, LA would not stand up and "do the right thing", so it is what it is.

I also believe that the membership realizes that MF "hand picked" the PHL officers. We have to remember that these appointments are simply temporary, and the elections are right around the corner. I believe that we will have strong, passionate FA's running for office, and the membership will vote appropriately. After all, look at what the ~30 RSV's were able to do at 2 meetings! At least SOME are paying attention! :up:

Hopefully, people will stay informed, and pay attention this time.

My total faith is on the membership this is your time to make those decisions that are so important. I know speaking from my experience with the flight attendants it has been a lesson filled with more joys than regrets.

IF there is any truth to the allegation that KK did in fact manipulate the vacation day to hold a TDY position this needs to be ADDRESSED and she needs needs to be booted off her broomstick before she gets any real authority. I have heard lots about this person and I know I wouldn't want her representing Me. Andy Perkins and Celine Deluca where ARE You? Terri Graff come back!

I saw Terri in the terminal yesterday.She was talking to flight attendants and they were all asking when ballots arrived. She will be back in short order. :up:

I just hope I don't open up my email to another "interm officer" email with HI my names Darly and this is my brother Daryl and this is my cousin Daryl Jr. :lol:

And always remember that there are worse poeple than KK.I too have listened to my share of stories but she will never hold a candle to the Queen of Mean LA.

Latest posts