Need Address

May 19, 2003
Visit site
A month or so ago, it was suggested that some of our positive comments were not being forwarded to the employees. I believe tadjr suggested sending a copy to the employee in care of the station they worked.

I was on flight last week from CLT-SEA and had a great F/A in first. She was absolutely unbelievable and SHE DID EVERYTHING BY HERSELF. How US expects a F/A to service a 321 first class cabin by themselves, serving a hot meal, drinks, head sets, etc is beyond me, but she did, all the time with the biggest smile and a geat attidude. In 5 1/2 hours I never saw her sit down. This is the reason for the request. Not only is consumer affairs going to get a copy, but I want to make sure she SEES IT!

Thus can someone tell me how to send this to her base station which is CLT. I have her name and employee number, all I need is the address.

In case your on here, JK you were the best.

Thanks for any help!

Inflight Base for Charlotte

Mailing Address:
US Airways
Inflight Services / C110
P. O. Box 19004
Douglas International Airport
Charlotte, NC 28219

:D I am a furloughed f/a , and I flew a few times after they cut down positions on the aircrafts....and yes...it is difficult...but, most of us love our jobs and want to give the customer the best service we can give them.....safety always comes first...but, we always try to do whatever we can to make our customers happy(most of us did anyway) Sometimes there will be a flight where the f/a is tired and grumpy..but we still love doing what we are doing and when we non-rev we like to be treated well too...I'm so happy to hear that the f/a's are still doing a great job given the cercumstaces...(paycuts, furloughs,the terrible upper management..etc..etc...)I wish more customers like you would let the company know that we are doing a great job!!!! We are short f/a's but they do not seem to give a hoot. Hang in there USAIRWAYS F/A's....there is a light at the end of this tunnel...you can't see it yet...but there is one........

wow!!!!!!! good for you at making the effort. I wish that all the mgmt groups would appreciate the f/a's like you do.....(but they don't) sniff. You made my day, and it wasn't even me!!!!

Latest posts