new and improved employee travel site

How can I change my boarding priority after printing a boarding pass
Like from SA3 to SA1? I'm not sure an agent can do it and have it register as the use of a SA1 on TravelUS. The sure way is go to TravelUS, cancel the original listing, then make a new listing as SA1.

If it's people traveling with you and thus eligible for higher boarding priority the agent can probably do that.

Jim

why don't they just have the developer of Halo a Us Air Employee design the site. His site is so much better than this.

I am disappointed that the new site "Travel US" is not smartphone friendly......specifically I Phones.
In this day & age you think it would be! :(

Hey, it actually works with Macs! I'm Impressed. Hey, with diminished expectations, it doesn't take much! :rolleyes:

First attempt went fine, second attempt got as far as the following before it froze: Please verify that you have added all the desired flights to your itinerary.

YMMV

First attempt went fine, second attempt got as far as the following before it froze: Please verify that you have added all the desired flights to your itinerary.

YMMV

Yeah, I keep getting that nonsense question.

I imagine all the IT folks in Tempe are high school interns working for minimum wage during their lunch breaks and recess. If that is the case, they do a pretty good job for interns. But as IT professionals, they are SERIOUSLY lacking in ability.

Yeah, I keep getting that nonsense question.

I imagine all the IT folks in Tempe are high school interns working for minimum wage during their lunch breaks and recess. If that is the case, they do a pretty good job for interns. But as IT professionals, they are SERIOUSLY lacking in ability.

The legacy of Joe Beery?

All I've done is look at it, but have found one problem - my status shows "Active" but I retired over 4 years ago. Wonder how other retirees fared in the change-over?

Jim
You fared better than the 'wholly-owned' employees. Talked to a Piedmont captain last week that was locked out of the system entirely.
I knew they couldn't get it right the first time out.....
But at least they are consistent!
Cheers.

Anyone been having a problem with the site freezing on the flight booking screen lately? No error code, it just sits there and nothing happens.

Back