SHARES ERROR MSG

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
The ETC is experiencing difficulties processing your request, as in SHARES the Fare Quote Filing of the Passengers in this Listing has exceeded the maximum count. If the problem persists, please notify the Pass Bureau. (Error Code: ETA923)

Any ideas?

The ETC is experiencing difficulties processing your request, as in SHARES the Fare Quote Filing of the Passengers in this Listing has exceeded the maximum count. If the problem persists, please notify the Pass Bureau. (Error Code: ETA923)

Any ideas?
no ideas....but if the listing was made thru the etc you should be able to pullup the PNR at the port and price it individually i.e. 1.1, 1.2 ect.....how many pax were there?

Any ideas?
I had the same error about three weeks ago. I sent the pass bureau an email about and they replied back in 3 days to tell me they did'nt know what that meant. That it was meaningless unless they knew what I was trying to do. Well you know I told them in my first message that I was trying to display availability

The entire pass bureau needs to be transfered out for an attitude adjustment.

The entire system is just downright terrible!! Never remember these problems before. Tried checking in for a flight most of the day last week and the system was down the entire time.

Back