new and improved employee travel site

As of 7:51am this morning, Phoenix time, I am unable to access the Wings site on the internet. All other websites I have in my "favorites" work fine....but Wings will not come up at all!

I hope I am wrong, but already feel that this is another IT disaster in the making. :angry:
Me too. At first I could not log on to anything now, nothing comes up.

Me too. At first I could not log on to anything now, nothing comes up.

Same here. Maybe it's everyone trying out the new toy! I tried to do a companion pass yesterday and it wouldn't take payment. I was going to try again and cancel the old one, but can't sign in. Dang, I wanted to knock out my distance learning too :D

We broke it.................. I am sure it is a traffic issue with Wings.
I wonder why they don't do a soft launching with zero fan fare so all of us don't go check it out and overload the system? SWA had the same issue with their new Rapid Rewards when theymade a bunch of pre launch announcemnts and then when it launched couldn't handle the traffic.

Do you have Southwest Envy?

This is the second time you tried to deflect the issue to Southwest, this is about US Airways, not WN.

By the way WN is the highest percentage of unionized workers, highest paid, profitable, and has been profitable for over 20 years straight.

Seems like they know what they are doing and US doesnt.

So what are you gonna blame WN for next?

Just pointing out that every major airlines has huge IT issues.
In fact go to Airliners.net or Flyer talk and you will see the comments about how bad United, SWA and Delta's IT departments are preceived as by their most frequent customers. There is a volume and Scale and complexity in Airline IT unlike any other industries out there and US is not any different then the other big boys.

But that wasn't my point, my point is that no websites can have everyone going to them at once and that is why I am suprised more do not do a soft opening rather than one with "Fanfare".

Cannot log in...Imagine that~

Server connection lost.....

Why could it not be left alone?

Enhancements cold have been made..why oh why?

This thread is about US not any other airline, stop trying to deflect the attention from US and blame everyone else who has a web page.

If anyone wants to talk about WN, UA, or DL, post it on their pages, not here.

Back