New Card Drive Started @ AA--Mechanic and Related

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
I realized that this announcement was never posted about the new card drive at AA for the Mechanic and Related.
Now that AMFA and the Organizers have the exact number of cards they need to collect due to the last ruling by the NMB of who and how many are in the Mechanic and Related Class and Craft, it will be a no brainer.
Wanted to start a new thread for the new card drive. We shall all see in approx 1 year. Good luck to all the Organizers on another grass roots effort card drive....

Very well could be Kev., but don't think the organizers will be posting any info this time around. I am only assuming as I have no direct info but I also assume they will be silent until the cards collected reach the amount desired and then they will (might) come on here to help spread any info as needed after, let's say, an announcement for a filing to the NMB.

Just FYI for the Mechanics at AA. As usual, anytime an AMFA card drive starts up at, almost, any airline, the misinformation, lies and completely made up stories come out of the wood works. Yes this involves the Mechanics at Sun Country but it is the exact same rhetoric being spread here on AA's threads as well as at the hangars and floor. Note the examples given by AMFA National of the contract gains that have consistently backed up what I have been saying all this time about AMFA at SWA. Also note the 160 million in retro pay (more than actual full retro) and even more than our CEO had allowed, but, it got it done and he even signed off on it anyway. Also note the increased maint., headcounts, and added maint with all the new hangars. And of coarse the language that covers WHY AMFA spends so much in representational cost as AMFA always fights for their members and not constantly always agreeing with the company on everything as you guys are used to with this industrial 12 group type representation. One Craft One Union. Not 12 different Crafts all lumped into one.
It's all on the AMFA National site for all to see what is really going on within AMFA and other carriers they represent.

Side note on the Sun Country vote:
Due to misprinted ballots, the election at SC will be extended a bit and tally will now be moved from 5-25 to 6-8.
And if wanna see some election drama picking up at Spirit with election interference you might wanna check out the articles under Organizing on AMFA's site...

Just FYI for the Mechanics at AA. As usual, anytime an AMFA card drive starts up at, almost, any airline, the misinformation, lies and completely made up stories come out of the wood works. Yes this involves the Mechanics at Sun Country but it is the exact same rhetoric being spread here on AA's threads as well as at the hangars and floor. Note the examples given by AMFA National of the contract gains that have consistently backed up what I have been saying all this time about AMFA at SWA. Also note the 160 million in retro pay (more than actual full retro) and even more than our CEO had allowed, but, it got it done and he even signed off on it anyway. Also note the increased maint., headcounts, and added maint with all the new hangars. And of coarse the language that covers WHY AMFA spends so much in representational cost as AMFA always fights for their members and not constantly always agreeing with the company on everything as you guys are used to with this industrial 12 group type representation. One Craft One Union. Not 12 different Crafts all lumped into one.
It's all on the AMFA National site for all to see what is really going on within AMFA and other carriers they represent.

Side note on the Sun Country vote:
Due to misprinted ballots, the election at SC will be extended a bit and tally will now be moved from 5-25 to 6-8.
And if wanna see some election drama picking up at Spirit with election interference you might wanna check out the articles under Organizing on AMFA's site...

Hey congratulations!!!!! Not a bad first effort at using a paragraph. Bravo.

Now Swamp you always say that everyone who criticizes AMFA is lying. That they’re all a bunch of little liar liar pants of fire industrial unionistas. That’s ok. Maybe one day you’ll back up your position with some actual factual data. Nah, that’ll never happen. 😂
E0C0A0A5-C8CA-4FCD-8568-FD379A90FB99.jpeg

And this is why hardly anyone posts here anymore......

The reasons why people stopped posting here were more than 1. First because no one could have any honest conversations. Everything wound up being more about the agenda and trying to discredit each other. Second because people migrated to Facebook Group pages. Third because the posters to this Forum got old. Many either retiring or dying. And the Fourth reason you’re not allowed to say because it goes against Board Etiquette.

I jumped off here for about 2 years but I checked in from time to time. All that was left was about half a dozen posters slapping each other on the back with their mutual admiration society. That’s a pretty boring Board if you ask me.

It got better after you left.

It got worse when you came back.

In fact I would say your the poster boy of said accusations.

"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"

Weren’t you removed from the property over 15 years ago now? I hope they at least let you clear out your locker first.

Weren’t you removed from the property over 15 years ago now? I hope they at least let you clear out your locker first.
You mean when I quit?

Naa, that's been just under 10 years.

I did retrieve my belongings. Thanks for your concern. It really is just...... touching.

Speaking of card drives, how many recall the BLUE card drive by the TWU to get rid or remove all powers of the IAM from the Association? Well the AFL-CIO has spoken on this undermining drive to further separate the membership.

Attachments

• IMG-20220608-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220608-WA0003.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 158
You mean when I quit?

Naa, that's been just under 10 years.

I did retrieve my belongings. Thanks for your concern. It really is just...... touching.

I’m not sure yelling out “I quit” counts after the door was closed and the boot print was stamped on the back of your pants.

976CE47D-4A28-4552-9A59-228C3E5CDE93.jpeg