New Card Drive Started @ AA--Mechanic and Related

And AA doesn't outsource? All you are doing is throwing stones back and forth. No substance in your point since we all outsource.
Reminds me of a TV game show.
I can outsource in 4 lines.
I can outsource in 5 lines.
I can outsource in 6 lines.
Go ahead and outsource those lines.

This is great entertainment.
If you read my previous posts I’ve clearly stated AA outsources 40% of maintenance

Letter YOU posted was not signed into contract.
Same letter here from your CBA
2D3342B4-6B01-40C3-94AA-631493DAB42B.jpeg
3E4F04DA-42DC-4124-A98E-3140AD437928.jpeg
56B42AFA-CAD0-48FD-9EC0-85348D426FB6.png

ironic coming from someone with 90% of their post in this very thread being about Southwest and Delta. 😂😂😂

No this is about AMFA who represents the original poster who works for SWA (Not AA) who is also attempting to raid the Unions on the property at American Airlines, so that ties in together. As far as I know no one at Delta is attempting a raid and I don’t believe any Union is currently looking to represent M&R at Delta? Basically the Unions including AMFA the fake union aren’t bothering you.

No this is about AMFA who represents the original poster who works for SWA (Not AA) who is also attempting to raid the Unions on the property at American Airlines, so that ties in together. As far as I know no one at Delta is attempting a raid and I don’t believe any Union is currently looking to represent M&R at Delta? Basically the Unions including AMFA the fake union aren’t bothering you.
says the union shill who's union does whatever the company wants.

Reactions: 1AA and SWAMECH
Completely untrue about added new work, get a clue.
I did not LET SWA to do foreign outsourcing period. Since you are newbie and uneducated I will be brief:
The teamsters contract language allowed the foreign outsourcing when SWA elected to go to Canada twice. Then they wanted to go to Aeroman, so with the blessing of the teamsters language they set off to try and go to Areoman.
AMFA stepped in and got the co. to the table and set rules, regs and caps on that outsourcing so the co could not go nuts with it. This was tied directly to the teamsters contract language that AMFA inherited when teamsters were fired and AMFA took over. SWA could have farmed out 12 lines, 14 lines or even all lines to Areoman with the toothless teamsters language. And that is all fact and even in writing to be proven. Man that crap was 20 years ago man, time for you to catch up.
And, AMFA was able to bring back in house the maint that was sent to Canada under teamsters language. That's added new work, helooo!!
AMFA also added 3 lines of heavy maint in Dallas all new work sir. Added 4 lines of "C" Checks in 4 cities, 2 in Dallas. Added all kinds of back shops work, it's all new work added. Even added 18 overnight maint lines all over the places (guess what junior) newly added work in house.
I never said SWA only outsources 4 lines there chief. I said we now do 4 lines of heavy maint in Dallas when we were only one line under teamsters. ADDED NEW WORK. The last 4th line of heavy also triggered a massive hiring of mechanics added as well (100's).
So go back in your corner until you get better educated on what you are talking about...
Bringing up the IBT after 20 years is farcical. AMFA is not capable of bringing work back and they give more of it away for raises. 3.9 mechanics (not AMT'S only) per aircraft with almost as many aircraft as AA is just poor union leadership. And on more than one occasion you have claimed we are bloated with mechanics at AA? I think we've been infiltrated by a manager here.
FB_IMG_1658352803981.jpg

Bringing up the IBT after 20 years is farcical. AMFA is not capable of bringing work back and they give more of it away for raises. 3.9 mechanics (not AMT'S only) per aircraft with almost as many aircraft as AA is just poor union leadership. And on more than one occasion you have claimed we are bloated with mechanics at AA? I think we've been infiltrated by a manager here.View attachment 16906

I noticed that too. He has on more than one occasion said that AA is bloated with mechanics. Maybe AMFA should use that as it’s selling point. 😬

I noticed that too. He has on more than one occasion said that AA is bloated with mechanics. Maybe AMFA should use that as it’s selling point. 😬
Guess he can own to AMFA’s ineptness in 17 years not to acquire work except one line in exchange for foreign outsourcing.

Where the Hawaii lawsuit to stop WN’s flights from HI to the mainland?

They don’t realize they don’t own the work.

Pay attention to Paragraph 3

E655D9C4-9518-45E9-AEE6-0D4B5373855B.jpeg