New Card Drive Started @ AA--Mechanic and Related

The IAM is now looking to give proper representation to Alaska Mechanics? That’s excellent news. I think AMFA currently claims to represent them although I’m not sure 🤔 if they’re being provided with anything decent?
For MROs everywhere. Never seen someone wanting to see people lose jobs so bad.

But its not surprising you support that scab union. Makes a lot of sense actually.

Oh and what does any of that have to do with American Airlines and its employees? YoU'rE gOiNg To GeT tHiS tHrEaD sHuT dOwN. StAy On ToPiC.

But its not surprising you support that scab union. Makes a lot of sense actually.

Oh and what does any of that have to do with American Airlines and its employees? YoU'rE gOiNg To GeT tHiS tHrEaD sHuT dOwN. StAy On ToPiC.
They are worried about the card drive at AA, that is why they (3 stooges) are slamming the threads to try and deter.
Really nothing to report on the AA card drive at this time is there? I like how the Organizers and AMFA National is keeping it so hush-hush this time around.
Maybe these 3 stooges should start worrying about their own fate in the future and NOT so much on AMFA and even the Mechanics group at any airline. Check out this article below; 75 BILLION!! Holy cow that's a lot of debt. Wasn't it 35 Billion last time they went into BK??? I do believe so.

For a guy who claims to not want a Union so badly you really seem vested on the happenings on this thread.

They are worried about the card drive at AA, that is why they (3 stooges) are slamming the threads to try and deter.
Really nothing to report on the AA card drive at this time is there? I like how the Organizers and AMFA National is keeping it so hush-hush this time around.
Maybe these 3 stooges should start worrying about their own fate in the future and NOT so much on AMFA and even the Mechanics group at any airline. Check out this article below; 75 BILLION!! Holy cow that's a lot of debt. Wasn't it 35 Billion last time they went into BK??? I do believe so.

Is all you know how to do is call names and insult people?

Funny how you ignore all and any information that shows SCAMFA’a shortcomings and failures.

You wishing AA out of business and all the Mechanics kit of a job by 2025 is a great way to get cards signed. NOT!

It will be interesting when AMFA finally gets voted in at American. With all the young new hires coming in with a fresh outlook and unjaded minds, it will happen. Think of all that dues money the twu will lose.

It will be interesting when AMFA finally gets voted in at American. With all the young new hires coming in with a fresh outlook and unjaded minds, it will happen. Think of all that dues money the twu will lose.

EF44CA82-B8B9-4A44-ADCA-95AC21433623.jpeg

Crying with a smile on your face is probably the best way to accept the inevitable.

Crying with a smile on your face is probably the best way to accept the inevitable.

Inevitable after 59 years since it was first conceived in 1962 by a disgruntled AA Mechanic? I guess it was also inevitable when AMFA had their chance with NWA and UAL and got kicked to the curb too right.

AMFA is 2 years older than me and still hasn’t got AA. Maybe it’s inevitable after we’re both dead ☠️ like Del?

With all the young new hires coming in with a fresh outlook and unjaded minds...
This speaks to a larger point that isn't getting enough attention in the larger labor discussions.

It's no secret that between generational attrition and the "great resignation," almost every company has seen a huge turnover. Aviation is no different. The people coming in now aren't interested in what those of us hired even 10-15 years ago might've been. They have no interest in the old way of doing things. A couple of unions have figured this out and adapted accordingly. Everyone else ignores this at their own peril.

Reactions: A&P and SWAMECH
This speaks to a larger point that isn't getting enough attention in the larger labor discussions.

It's no secret that between generational attrition and the "great resignation," almost every company has seen a huge turnover. Aviation is no different. The people coming in now aren't interested in what those of us hired even 10-15 years ago might've been. They have no interest in the old way of doing things. A couple of unions have figured this out and adapted accordingly. Everyone else ignores this at their own peril.

Again with the skipping record Kev word babble scrabble. So says the guy who lives up in the middle of nowhere on an icy patch of land completely clueless.

Indeed it will. Can't wait for it to happen. I am one that has been in favor of the AA'ers coming into AMFA from their first try once we came into AMFA. You are also correct about the new younger generations with fresh outlooks not even entertaining the "old-school" way of the threatening, yelling, cursing and just out of control videos that do nothing to help the membership at all, matter fact it hurts them. And you all know who I am referring to without mentioning their names.
Very positive that AMFA will get in at AA to represent the Mechanics and Related. Only now they will be larger as the current union just extended the size by adding more and more groups (that will come and bite them in the arse). AMFA will have their work cut out for them once they do retain AA Mechanics, it may take a decade or longer working thru all the crap the asso will leave behind.
Keep collecting those AMFA cards guys/gals.
Who will be first between AA and JetBlue???

Reactions: A&P
Indeed it will. Can't wait for it to happen. I am one that has been in favor of the AA'ers coming into AMFA from their first try once we came into AMFA. You are also correct about the new younger generations with fresh outlooks not even entertaining the "old-school" way of the threatening, yelling, cursing and just out of control videos that do nothing to help the membership at all, matter fact it hurts them. And you all know who I am referring to without mentioning their names.
Very positive that AMFA will get in at AA to represent the Mechanics and Related. Only now they will be larger as the current union just extended the size by adding more and more groups (that will come and bite them in the arse). AMFA will have their work cut out for them once they do retain AA Mechanics, it may take a decade or longer working thru all the crap the asso will leave behind.
Keep collecting those AMFA cards guys/gals.
Who will be first between AA and JetBlue???

Their first try was back in 1962. 59 years ago. All of the mechanics who were around back then are likely dead now. And now the next generation pimping this crap is also starting to die off. But you go ahead and keep living in your own private Idaho.

Over 75 new openings/upgrades at AA for M&R this week. Best contract in the industry...AMFA is dead here...and you stooges know it! Bret will eventually have to move to Texas and leave his family in Oklahoma because its never going to happen.

Reactions: WeAAsles