New Card Drive Started @ AA--Mechanic and Related

Keep grasping!
Grasping? Are you feeling it may not happen now?
I still feel very strong about AMFA getting in at AA. Can't say exactly when, because of all games, hurdles, and probably even more additions this crooked asso will try to add in again in this new upcoming card drive being finished.

Grasping? Are you feeling it may not happen now?
I still feel very strong about AMFA getting in at AA. Can't say exactly when, because of all games, hurdles, and probably even more additions this crooked asso will try to add in again in this new upcoming card drive being finished.
No. I'm talking about the TWU lackeys trying to hold on to that useless dues collection agency/association!

Last edited:
No problem. On day the sheeple will wake up an pull their head outta their ASSociation!
Not too sure about that, but get the point. Harder when I have them on ignore to follow sometimes as puts your post below mine.
Hope all my fellow brothers and sisters get their day at AA soon. If I am not mistaken, 1 year will be at end of this year I do believe. Good luck to you and all the mechanics and related on their mission my friend.

No problem. On day the sheeple will wake up an pull their head outta their ASSociation!

C’mon man enough is enough. You know we have more work for M&R by far in the Industry. It’s ridiculous to even try to compare to anyone anymore. On top of that and you can look for yourself you have the best pay and benefits as well. AMFA is nothing but a cash cow for 1 Lawfirm. Everything they do is done by that firm and no one else. That in itself is the scam. They even charged close to $100,000 for as they called it “AA issues”? WTF? What happened to all that grass roots bullshit?

There is no serious card drive at AA and there never will be one. SSM&P will always file though because they need an excuse to bill hours to those schmuck AMFA members they pretend to represent. It’s nothing but a fraud.

Tell me what’s missing in your contract and who you seriously think is going to get you better?????? If you tell me it’s AMFA then you haven’t been randomly drug tested in awhile.

Breaking news:

So in the same time frame that some are saying there is a card drive currently at SWA for twu representation, AMFA has successfully gained 3 more airlines to represent the Mechanics and Related with a true Mechanics Class and Craft Union.
AMFA is still WINNING over all the other industrial unions by a wide, wide margin indeed.
CONGRATS to our brothers and sisters @ Spirit Airlines for their overwhelming vote to bring in AMFA at a very, very key timeframe of nego's to take place to integrate the seniority list of Mechanics if the combo goes thru.

LATEST NEWS
Press Release: AMFA Welcomes Spirit Maintenance Technician and Controller Employees
August 26, 2022 -- CENTENNIAL, CO – The National Mediation Board (NMB) officially announced today that Spirit Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Controllers voted overwhelmingly to elect the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA) as their collective bargaining agent.
Read More

Reactions: A&P
Breaking news:

So in the same time frame that some are saying there is a card drive currently at SWA for twu representation, AMFA has successfully gained 3 more airlines to represent the Mechanics and Related with a true Mechanics Class and Craft Union.
AMFA is still WINNING over all the other industrial unions by a wide, wide margin indeed.
CONGRATS to our brothers and sisters @ Spirit Airlines for their overwhelming vote to bring in AMFA at a very, very key timeframe of nego's to take place to integrate the seniority list of Mechanics if the combo goes thru.

LATEST NEWS
Press Release: AMFA Welcomes Spirit Maintenance Technician and Controller Employees
August 26, 2022 -- CENTENNIAL, CO – The National Mediation Board (NMB) officially announced today that Spirit Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Controllers voted overwhelmingly to elect the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA) as their collective bargaining agent.
Read More
C'mon AA Mechanics. Hopefully you guys and JB will be next. 2 more Airlines to go. Don't expect this year but hopefully in 2023 you guys will become AMFA Represented. I'll be the first one to tell you guys, as I have from the get go, I welcome you AA'ers to come into AMFA Representation and I don't give a crap if (not if but when) you guys take over the National positions, that's a gimme. SWA has the control for the past almost 20 years. Time for some fresh meat to take over and run it all.
A great growth year for AMFA!!! Let's keep it growing into 2023 and beyond... :)

C'mon AA Mechanics. Hopefully you guys and JB will be next. 2 more Airlines to go. Don't expect this year but hopefully in 2023 you guys will become AMFA Represented. I'll be the first one to tell you guys, as I have from the get go, I welcome you AA'ers to come into AMFA Representation and I don't give a crap if (not if but when) you guys take over the National positions, that's a gimme. SWA has the control for the past almost 20 years. Time for some fresh meat to take over and run it all.
A great growth year for AMFA!!! Let's keep it growing into 2023 and beyond... :)

Attachments

• in-your-head-dolores-oriordan.gif
    in-your-head-dolores-oriordan.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 87
Reactions: WeAAsles

I know most probably already know, but, wanted to share this interview of Gary Peterson when asked directly about any current organizing campaigns going on in industry.

Was wondering why it has been so quiet lately, so I went to the TWU sight to see any updates on the bogus organizing campaign supposedly going on at SWA to represent the mechanics. Ran across this interview/podcast or whatever you want to call it where Gary Peterson was directly asked about any current and ongoing organizing campaigns. NEVER, NOT once did GP say anything, not one iota about any kind of organizing campaign at SWA for their mechanics.
The clowns trying to say there is one is only doing so to sidetrack all the members at AA where there is a current grass roots organizing campaign taking place to get AMFA on the property to represent the Mechanics and Related.
More and more proof that the mechanics at AA are just constantly getting lied to by these yahoos just to try and derail or intervein and/or disrupt the current AMFA drive at AA for the Mechanics.

Here's the interview to hear for yourselves, located on TWU's airline division site;
Your Honor the Plaintiff's Rest Their Case:

I know most probably already know, but, wanted to share this interview of Gary Peterson when asked directly about any current organizing campaigns going on in industry.

Was wondering why it has been so quiet lately, so I went to the TWU sight to see any updates on the bogus organizing campaign supposedly going on at SWA to represent the mechanics. Ran across this interview/podcast or whatever you want to call it where Gary Peterson was directly asked about any current and ongoing organizing campaigns. NEVER, NOT once did GP say anything, not one iota about any kind of organizing campaign at SWA for their mechanics.
The clowns trying to say there is one is only doing so to sidetrack all the members at AA where there is a current grass roots organizing campaign taking place to get AMFA on the property to represent the Mechanics and Related.
More and more proof that the mechanics at AA are just constantly getting lied to by these yahoos just to try and derail or intervein and/or disrupt the current AMFA drive at AA for the Mechanics.

Here's the interview to hear for yourselves, located on TWU's airline division site;
Your Honor the Plaintiff's Rest Their Case:

The Air Division is not the Organizing Division. But since you have me on ignore (😂) you won’t ever read this to gain an education anyway.

swamp (swamech) can ignore, no one else does though.