NEW DIRECTOR OF GROUND OPERATIONS FOR PHL

If you are working a 40 hr work week........thank a union.

If you get paid sick time..........thank a union.

If you get paid vacation time.......thank a union.

If you get deadhead pay.......thank a union.

If you get paid time & half for overtime.......thank a union.

If you get paid holiday pay....thank a union.

All of these little items were brought to you on the backs of unions.

Sounds like plenty of new blood coming, the problem is the old blood my friend. They need management that can work with lazy workers, not hard workers thats the easy part. They need to clean house alright from the bottom up. The only common denominator of USAir past and present lame performance is the workers...and thats an indisputable fact.

Given your position and the state of company morale, you can't work with anybody.

phl is philly .. thats the way it is.. in the late 90's Usair with wolf and the boys tried to change things.. DIDN'T work .. Now Dougie and the boys are trying to change things BACK in the day .. if you went to PHL .. Upper Management . rewarded you with a nice little retirement city in PHX.. Well guess they can't offer that
any more since . PHX is the west eqaulivant of the PHL.. MY guess PHL has had 20 new station directors/station managers in the last 30 yrs..

STAY STRONG THE UNION BOYS AND GIRLS OF PHL..

US Airways is pleased to announce Ken Fischer as the new director of ground operations at PHL. Ken has held numerous positions with America West Airlines in PHX including customer service and ground operations supervisor, administrative supervisor, ground operations assistant manager, tower hub manager, cargo manager, senior manager, and director of ground operations for the hub. He also has worked for Ernst & Young as a senior consultant focusing on performance improvement processes for his clients. Most recently, he was head of ramp operations for Frontier Airlines’ Denver hub."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that you just told us about this man's "portfolio" REMOTELY qualifies him to manage/reform/or operate the PHL ramp !

PHL ramp reminds me of that old Paul Newman movie....................FORT APACHE...THE BRONX :shock:

If you are working a 40 hr work week........thank a union.

If you get paid sick time..........thank a union.

If you get paid vacation time.......thank a union.

If you get deadhead pay.......thank a union.

If you get paid time & half for overtime.......thank a union.

If you get paid holiday pay....thank a union.
All of these little items were brought to you on the backs of unions.
If you work the Ramp and get hurt on the job and have an OJI and dont get paid, THANK THE UNION !!!!!

There's not one now that will make a difference. They come here thinking that they will change things for the better, but they don't. They think they know it all. Can't wait to see what happens when Grantham leaves as well. That's has been confirmed and so has his replacement.
where is Tony going now?? Whom is his replacement?

None so Blind as Those Who Will Not See.

I have seen my friend. I've been out there in the rain, snow, sleet, and 100 degree weather. So don't tell me I'm blind boy.

istockphoto_648979_butt_kisser.jpg

Time for some "ELEVATION" from Dougies behind.

If you work the Ramp and get hurt on the job and have an OJI and dont get paid, THANK THE UNION !!!!!
Why would'nt you get paid, we saw a better paycheck coming in from WC than a 40hr check from US.....and it is tax free.....With all the previous overtime being credited WC check was more than 600 a week.

Tony Grantham is still there, he is the Station Director. The new guy is Director of Ground Operations, i.e ramp, etc.
Not for long. Roycroft slipped to insiders that he is going to be gone soon and is being replaced. The replacement has been made. Any guesses on who it's going to be? (Insert theme song from Jeopardy).

Not for long. Roycroft slipped to insiders that he is going to be gone soon and is being replaced. The replacement has been made. Any guesses on who it's going to be? (Insert theme song from Jeopardy).

There u have it, the next director in PHL is Roycroft. Beside's who else is left from when PHL worked who is in management. I thought it worked pretty good when Forbes and Renville were there.

If Roycroft got the job our entire airline would fold. It would be a terrible move on the companies part to make that kind of move. Let it be known that if Roycroft managed to slip in there would be work stopage both ramp and customer service. The woman was booted out along time ago and when she came back in everyone scratched their head. The employee group would laugh all the way to the unemployment lines.

Back